Ch. 16 - Sing

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

All of the songs used in this fan fiction belong to their respective owners, I don't own anything.

Songs at the end of the chapter.

This is my first-ever fanfic, I hope you like it!

If you like it, please share it!

Chapter 16 – Sing

After they bought Izuku's clothes that were torn apart during the 'incident', they decided to visit some shops. As it was 4 PM, they had plenty of time to do so.

After some time of walking, they arrived at a female clothing store. Ochaco wanted to buy some things, and Izuku agreed on helping her, even though he was very hesitant. I mean, what boy would want to enter in a FEMALE clothing store, it would feel very uncomfortable for him.

After reluctantly getting inside with Ochaco, she started to look into a lot of dresses and clothing. During the selection period, Izuku started to think about how he could buy Ochaco the necklace she was drooling over some time ago. He wanted to give it to her, to make her happy. He was DETERMINED to do so!

After Ochaco selected the clothing she wanted to try on, she led Izuku until they arrived in front of one of the changing rooms.

"Midoriya, can you sit over there, but keep an eye out for any peepers? Although I don't think there will be any because the security of the shop is pretty high against those..." – Ochaco asked the green-haired boy, adding a statement at the end.

"Ok." – Izuku answered honestly. He wasn't a peeping-tom, and of course, he wouldn't want any strange man peeping on a girl, much less on his girlfriend.

He sat on a little blue cube-chair and waited. After some minutes, Uraraka came out of the changing room, and Izuku was dumbfounded at how good she looked with a light pinkish-red dress that came to her knees. She was also wearing a pink bracelet and a pink hair-headband. She was breathtaking.

Izuku's jaw dropped. He quickly composed himself again and said:

"U-U-Uraraka... Y-You a-are... perfect..." – Izuku complimented her with the only word that could come out of his mouth: 'perfect'.

"T-Thanks..." – She answered, blushing so much that her face was the same color as the dress. She took a note mentally to buy this dress.

So after that, she got inside the changing room again.

When she was changing, Izuku noticed that there was a man close to him. Everything was fine until he disappeared. The man hadn't noticed Izuku's glare, so he didn't know there was someone looking at him. He got invisible in a corner of the shop, but that corner was close to Izuku. Mistake on his part.

Izuku got up and enhanced his senses with Mutation. After some seconds, he noticed small changes in the air movement and almost unnoticeable sounds, that could be mistaken to air rustling against clothing. He grabbed the man by its arm, twisted it, spun the man around, and threw him to the ground, making him visible and also making some of the girls around him scream. Immediately he grabbed the man by its neck, and with his left leg, he stepped onto the man's both legs. He tried to struggle but Izuku's grip was too strong.

Midoriya's grip wasn't strong enough to knock him out, only to immobilize him.

The One for All user thought it was too weird to use a quirk inside a clothing shop, even more, an invisible quirk, so he immobilized the man.