🍀 dancing preferences

dancing at a school dance/homecoming/prom

FINN
it'll be a little awkward, but better every time. he'll be worried he's doing something wrong, and you'll have to tell him to relax a little. your arms will be around his neck and his hands right around your waist. he's also concerned that his hands might go a little low so he keeps them up fairly well. you both just kind of look at each other in awe, and then you'll both probably look away, blushing furiously.

WYATT
you dance in the same fashion as finn, with his arms around your waist and yours around his neck. the only thing is that you don't hesitate to dance closer together. you kind of rest your hand on his chest, looking up at him, and he smiles down at you. his hands rest on the small of your back. he'll probably whisper something dorky every now and then, making you chuckle and hit his chest lightly. you're also close enough to press your foreheads together.

JACK
your hands are intertwined behind his neck, playing with his hair a little bit. he keeps his hands on your waist and if you're already dating, he might sneak a kiss somewhere in there. you tell jokes to one another, or talk about your friends and their dates, and overall you'll both be smiling the entire time with uncontrollable butterflies.

JAEDEN
he doesn't hesitate to hold you close to him, so you're hugging and swaying. you rest your head on jaeden's shoulder and wrap your arms around his neck loosely, and he wraps his arms around your waist. you listen to his heart race and you're sure he can feel yours as well. he rests his head against yours and rolls his eyes at your friends who wiggle their eyebrows and take pictures.

SOPHIA
you and sophia will dance in a way that's almost hugging, but really you're just dancing very close together to the point where your noses can touch. you spend your time looking into each others eyes and noticing any crinkles when the other person smiles. you both muffle everyone else around you and enjoy each others' close presence.

CHOSEN
you dance with chosen with one of each of your hands intertwined, while his free one is on your waist and your free one is on his shoulder. you rest your head on his chest and sway slowly to the song together. you hold hands so he has more of you to hold. you can practically hear each other smiling while you slow dance.

JEREMY
he holds you very gently, in the same way as finn, but less awkwardly nervous. he keeps a light conversation with you the whole time. he might tuck your hair out of your face, causing you to redden. again, he's very delicate with you, and wants to make sure you're having a good time.

im sorry these are kinda short and weird but dont worry i hope the next ones are good :')