chosen [one shot] - request for -calpurnia

(literally wattpad hates me but her username is -calpurnia not -   calpurnia rip)

jade and chosen – the power duo of the "losers club".

jade doesn't act, but she knows the IT cast through her childhood best friend, chosen jacobs.

"are you guys dating?" sophia had asked jade the first time chosen introduced her.

"oh, god no. we would never. we're just best friends and nothing more." chosen answered for jade, and she kept forcing her smile.

her heart sunk at those words. those words she always heard. just best friends and nothing more.

it's your typical "my best friend is my crush" story. ever since she first laid eyes on him, she knew. he was the cutest boy she'd ever seen– with big brown eyes and the most beautiful smile.

after he told her about his new role in the IT movie remake, she just had to meet the cast. when she finally got the chance to fly up to canada, they had already started filming.

now, they're all best friends and the past few weeks have fulfilled almost all of jade's dreams. almost.

--

jade is flying into canada today, visiting the cast again. she had been texting the "losers club" group chat non stop about everything that was happening. from the time she arrived to her gate to the smelly guy in the airplane line.

losers club

jade
guys i just landed

sophia
JADE I NEED YOU TO HURRY UP
I CANT STAND BEING THE ONLY GIRL

jack
hey! we're not that bad

jaeden
we ARE that bad

chosen
we're waiting for you!!

jeremy
chosen won't shut up

finn
^^^^

chosen
well duh shes my best friend

wyatt
offended

jade
okay im on my way to baggage claim
see ya!

third person pov

jade walks with a fast pace into the airport, gripping her backpack trap anxiously. she'd be seeing her best friends after so long. she'd be seeing chosen.

she taps her foot, cursing the slow escalator down to the conveyor belts. jade didn't see them at first, looking around the crowded room.

since she only brought her backpack full of clothes, she walks past the baggage belts and crowd towards the clearer area. she could see a few paparazzi and fans, knowing their fanbase has grown since their trailer became the most watched video in one day.

she looks around the room, and hears her name called out behind her. jade whips around to see a figure running full speed at her, and suddenly the yelling fans became muffled in the background.

chosen engulfs her in a tight hug, putting his head on top of hers.

"i missed you so much." chosen says, pulling away to look at her.

"i missed you too. you have no idea." she chuckles, hiding her nerves.

"jade!" she hears a girl shout, and sophia jogs over with the rest of the cast behind her. one by one, they all greet her with hugs and shouting.