💘 A/N AND REQUESTS

hi everyone!

please keep reading for a few thank you's and info about requests

we've been so so so happy with the response we've been getting for this book.

we can't thank all of you enough for 2k reads and all of the votes/active readers!

you're all so sweet and kind and agahagahgahaghsh thank you thank you thank you!

we're especially glad to hear the response from the "what they love" preferences :)

it's important that our readers are happy because we care so much about all of you!

if you ever need to talk, our dm's are open, but we may not see it since we're not on wattpad all the time

REQUESTS!!!

we've been getting a lot of requests and we're very happy about it! thank you again for enjoying our book enough to dm us hahah

you can check the first chapter of this book if you wanna see the details for requests.

just keep in mind that we do have other ideas stored away that we're putting into this book, and that we also need to finish other people's imagines.

your request may not be up for a week at most, but we will try our very very best to post it!

also keep in mind that besides this book, we're currently updating three other fanfictions, and two more are in the works.

we aLsO are starting high school soon so our updates may slow down :(

but we're really trying our best and we love reading your comments!

have a marvelous day! ❤️

ps just another reminder that YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL, KIND SOULS WHO DESERVE THE BEST AND IF YOURE GOING THROUGH SOMETHING DIFFICULT THEN WE'RE HERE WITH YOU THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH AND LIFE GETS BETTER I PROMISE SO KEEP WORKING AND YOU'LL GET SOMEWHERE :)))))))