Abused

Louiz' Point of View

Pic of Louiz ->>>>>>>

I don't understand why people call me pretty. I got scars on my body, skinny to the bone, teeth that haven't been brushed in weeks. My hair stinks most of all I smell like a freaking hobo.

I have no friends. My dad made sure of that. No boyfriends. I remember the day I went to school and this cute boy came up to me and ask me out on a date, I was so happy that I rushed home right after school and told my dad. Big mistake, he slapped me in my face and told me no one would ever like me for me, they only wanted sex. I

Cried for weeks I went to school the next day and found out that the guy told people that I had sex with him and his friends. From that day on they called me a whore pushed me around and bully me

My dad would abuse me at home while my mom would sit and watch like a lost cat. Despite what a mom does, I can't help but love her.

Louiz!" I chose to ignore whoever is calling me. The next thing I know, my door was slammed from the outside by my dad who is currently drunk.

"Bitch didn't you hear me calling you?" He stumbled in my room at a very slow pace the only thing I can do is sit and watch him. I'm afraid that he would whip me if he sees me move.

Sorry, Daddy, I didn't hear you calling my name," I apologized.

"Damn, right you are sorry," he said in his thick German accent.

Dad's German while mom's American dad has curly blond hair with blue eyes and is tall in his 6' 2". Mean while mom has straight black hair with brown eyes and in her 5' 5".

I guess you can say I turned out like my dad but I happened to have straight blonde hair with brown eyes and I stood at 5' 7".

I didn't see it coming, but my father slapped me across the face.

"Bitch, didn't you hear me talking you? When I'm talking to you answer me!" He snapped.

"Y-yes Daddy," I stuttered.

"Don't call me Daddy. Call me master! Now strip!" He ordered.

When he told me to strip I instantly knew what was coming. He has never done this before. The only thing I can do is strip and do what he wants me to do.

After I've finished stripping out of my clothes, he ordered me to take his clothes off.

"Kiss me," I heard him say.

I shook my head indicating a no.

"You won't kiss me? Then I'll force it to you and rape you!"

Then in a matter of a few seconds, my back was on my bed and he started to kiss me. It was so disgusting, his kisses were too sloppy.

I felt the world stop spinning when I felt his manhood at my entrance.

This is it. I'm going to lose my virginity to my father. Thinking about it instantly makes tears flow from my eyes, but I quickly wiped it away.

While he was about to enter me, my bedroom door was slammed the second time around by my mom.

"Get off her you piece of shit! How could you do this to your own daughter? I'm sick and tired of you! Get out of my house. Don't even plan on coming back! I'm so done with you! If you come back , I'm calling the police!"

Hearing those words coming from my mothers mouth brought love to my heart. That's the only thing I needed ... love.

Well, there you have it... My first chapter

Xoxoxo

vote

Xoxo

Comments

So I've just started a new book called "lovers in disguise" and I would love it if y'all check it out

https://m.facebook.com/GPCgossip?ref=bookmark