Living without you

Broken, that's how I'm feeling right now. To know in your heart that you love someone but in the end they broke your heart.

It's been two days living without chad, it's not what I expected it to be. U have jade over here every other day trying to cheer me up but it's not working.

He hasn't called me or try to find me, that really broke my heart. I just want to pick my phone up and call him just to hear his voice, but I can't.

I shouldn't be like this! I can't just depend on him, I did the same thing with my dad and look What happened to me? I'm broken!

Broken!

Wiping my tears away from my face and getting up to go to work at the cafe a block away from my house called "la cafe" (A/N. I made the name up, I don't know if it's real :/)

After getting ready and looking at the time to notice that I'm an hour late to work! Made me rushed out of the dirty apartment. Running down the block to work. I busted in to see my boss looking at me and pointing at the clock.

"I'm so so sorry boss it won't happen again"

"Your an hour late again! I'm letting you go" he told me in a none caring voice

Tears immediately rushed to my eyes.

I'm done for now, I don't got no money to pay my rent, I dropped out of school at 17 my last year, got fucked over by my drug dealer ex boyfriend!

What now? What am I going to do?

My dad was right! I'm a dirty little slut that no one wants.

Looking at my ex boss I shaked my head and walked out of the cafe with my co workers looking at me.

Walking down the street my phone started to vibrate in my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered not looking at the caller ID

"Lou?" That voice said making me perked up immediately.

"What do you want?" I replied trying not to sound happy

"I want you" he said

Shaking my head and hanging up the phone I started to cry again

Now he decided to call me? And then he said he wants me?

He didn't even said I miss you or how you been.

If he even thinks I'm going to have sex with him he's really crazy!

Arriving at the apartment I saw a yellow paper sticking out of my door.

Picking it up I saw an

Evict paper telling me I have 3 days to move out