New life-2

Louiz' Point of View

Riding in the car with Chad was filled with a lot of jokes and to be honest I enjoyed it.

Arriving at school, that's when my nerves kicked in. OMG I'm going to school where I meet new people. New teachers and make new friends!

I got out of Chad's car and started to walk into the school yard when I felt a ball hit my head. What the hell?

"Hey watch out," I heard some boy say.

But it was too late. The ball has already hit me.

"Ah shit," I cried out loud.

I heard laughter around me especially a loud high pitch one. Ew.

"Ha-ha! Everybody, look at the new girl. She's ugly and can't even walk without getting hit," an annoying voice said.

I looked to where that voice came from and it is no other than that slutty bitch.

"Shut the hell up tramp," I told her.

"Don't talk to me like that! I can get you expelled you little bitch!"

"Excuse me but the only way you can get me expelled is if you sleep with the principal darling dear."

While we were going back and forth I felt a hand on my waist and it began to lift me up to carry me away.

"Put me down!"

It's until I heard the voice, that I knew who picked me up. No other than, Chad berry.

"No, it's your first day Lou I won't let you get into trouble," Chad said.