Tragic

Louiz' POV

The more and more I'm around Chad the more I'm starting to like him. It's been a week since that incident happened at school and I can't stop thinking about how he held me.

From that day we kept in touch and I even have his phone number!

Phone convo:

Chad <3: Hey big head.

Lou<3: My head is only big for you boo.

Chad <3: You right you right. All day long you can't stop thinking 'bout Drew boy.

Lou<3: LMAO! Chaddy boy? Oh wow.

Chad <3: yea...look I GTG meet me at Francis at 2.

Lou<3: Right chaddy boy.

That's our conversation yesterday and I guess I have a date to get ready for.

In the next two hours I got ready to go to Francis. I have on a yellow sun dress, white heels with my hair curled.

I asked my mom for a ride to Francis. When I arrived I saw Chad sitting in a booth with black button up shirt and white jeans. I walked inside and sat across from him.

"Hey. I don't know why you all dressed up for, this ain't a date," that's the first thing that comes out of his mouth.

"Well hello to you too chad. And FYI some girls like to look good."

We were talking for about 30 minutes when two big guys came up to our table and pointed a gun at me.

"Well it looks like Chad here found himself a bitch," the unknown guy said.

I saw Chad stiffen across from me.

"Don't call her a bitch!"

The other guy that was standing beside Chad then punched him in the face.

I let out a loud scream.

"AH!"

"Shut up bitch!" The unknown guy said then he slapped me across the face!

Then out of nowhere I saw Chad took out a gun and shot the guy beside him then the guy that slapped me shot me in my shoulder.

The next thing I heard was chad screaming my name.

"Lou!!!!"