Leaving

Jade on the side->>>>>>

After I finish telling my mom what happened I expected her to be happy for me. But no she yelled at me called me babes

"Oh my gosh! What the heck is wrong with you?! I thought you were smarter than that? The only thing he wants is sex Louiz! You are such a slut! You are a disgrace to this family! pack your stuff and get out of my house this instance.

The shocked look on my face said it all.

"How can you do this to me MA? I just lost my virginity to the man I love and you are just going to kick me out because of that?" I said, breaking down crying.

"Listen to me Louiz I won't tolerate you going out to a mans house for 2 days without calling me. Since you were fine at his house I'm pretty sure you will be fine at his house until you're 18 right? Now get your shit and leave my house. It's the same guy that got you in the hospital and it's the same guy you fucked"

I couldn't believe this is happening to me. "NOW"! I heard my mom yelling

I rushed off to my room and grabbed my stuff while calling chad.

"Hey babe" Chad said

"H... hey *sniffling* ca.... Can.. Y-

"Babe, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Did someone do something to you?"

"J.. Just can you and get me please?"

"Ok, I'll be there in 5 minutes"

"Bye" I said, hanging up the phone.

"Louis! Get your ass out of my damn house!" my mom yelled.

I walked down the stairs with my luggage in my hand, to see an angry mom.

"Didn't I say get out of my house? Why are you still here?" She asked in an angry voice.

Mom, please don't do this! I'm sorry, but please don't kick me out!"

My mom was about to answer, but the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell is that now" I heard my mom mumbled under her breath while going to answer the door.

"Get the fuck out of my house" I heard. Before I heard footsteps coming in the living room.

I turned around and saw chad standing there, he look sexy as he'll.

"So you're the one who took my daughters virginity?! You don't even know her! You put her in a fucking coma! You only wanted sex!"

"Listen Mrs warren. I love your daughter with all my heart. I would never hurt her for force her to have sex with me. You can't stop me from seeing her." Chad said while looking deep I to her eyes.

Well, I'm kicking her out. She's been at your house for two days without calling me! I don't her in my house! Louiz get your shit and get out"

I walked out of the house with Chad behind me. I got in his car steering out his window while he drives in silent. Six minutes later we arrived at his house. I got my stuff out and walked into his house.

"Lou..."

I stopped and turned around waiting for him to continue

"Look....I'm sorry ok..I didn't know she was going to react like that"

I shake my head and walked into his house.

There stood a girl in only a t-shirt and underwear listening to "drop it low" by ester dean

I stop and turn around and looked at Chad.

"Who is that?" I asked in a calm but shaky voice

"Who?.....oh her. That's my sister jade"

I gave him the "do you think I'm stupid" look

"Babe I swear she's my sister" he said holding up his hands"

"Oh really?! She's your sister?! Your the same one who told me you don't have a sister nor a brother!"I said while raising my voice with every word I say.

"What's all the notice for?" I heard a famine voice say

I turned around and looked at her. She has long black hair same eyes as chad, tall as Chad and has the same mouth.

"Jade this is my girlfriend Louiz, Louiz this is my sister jade" chad introduce us

I just rolled my eyes and walked away going to chad's room. I was about to change my clothes when the door was suddenly slammed open with a furious looking chad.

"Why the heck is wrong with you? I told you she's my sister and you don't believe me?

I flinched at his loud angry voice.

"You told me you didn't have any siblings! Then all of a sudden this "jade" person shows up wearing a t-shirt and underwear only?! What if you came to my house and you saw a man in only boxers? And I claim he's my "brother?"how would you feel?" I yelled with each word

"Awe are you jealous?" He asked smiling making his dimples show

He's so adorable I thought

"I'm not jealous now tell me who the heck is that"

"I told you she's my sister, I found out after my dad died. He ha another kid with another woman" he said

Now I feel stupid

"...oh I feel bad not believing you baby. Will you forgive me?"

"Of course babe.. And bye the way if I came to your house an I saw another man naked. I'll kill him. No questions ask"

I looked at him and said "god I love this man"

"I love you too lou" he said and kissed me

"Now I guess I have to go and apologize to your sister"

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and apologize to jade.

"Hey..look.. I'm sorry about what happen a while ago"

"Haha it's ok. I would over react the same way too but it's nice to meet a pretty girl like you. Take care of my brother he's been through a lot and I don't want to see him heart broken. Now go and make love to your man"

"Haha I will bye!!!"

I went back Into the room to hear the shower on. So I striped out of my clothes and went in the bathroom.

I opened the glass door

"Hey what you doing?" Chad asked

"Umm I'm saving water."

While taking a shower with Chad he started to rub my back and kissing my neck making me moan.

I turned around and started to kiss him. Next thing I know I'm moaning his name.

"Oh yes babe....right there... Faster!

We got out of the shower and took the action to the bed

"Babe you gotta keep your voice down. Remover my sister is in the other room"

I ignore him and flipped him over so I was on top.

I started to ride him