Losing the one

Chad''s POV

It's been 20 minutes since they started to check on Louiz. I've called her mom to tell her that she already woke up.

"Hello?" Louiz mom asked.

"Um yeah Mrs. Warren, uh Louiz has woke up."

"What? Oh thank you so much young man."

"It's no problem bye," I said hanging up.

When the doctor came out my business phone started to ring.

"Talk to me."

"Yo home boy, I got a job for you, be here in an hour." My boss said hanging up, not even waiting for a reply.

"I'm sorry doc, talk now."

"We'll it seems that miss Warren here has amnesia, it will be hard on her so I suggest you take it easy, and I know it's weird for someone to get shot in the shoulder and have amnesia but it seems that she has hit her head hard on the table that cause her to go into a coma and to get amnesia." The doctor explained to Mrs. Warren and me.

*crying*

I turned around and looked behind me and there was Mrs. Warren crying.

"Uh, would you like to visit miss warren now?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah sure, you can go in first Andrew." Mrs Warren said.

"Um, are you sure? It's your daughter and it's my fault that she's in there."

"I know, I forgive you and if it wasn't for you she would have been dead. Thank you again."

I walked inside Louiz' hospital room and looked at her while she shot her head to my direction and looked straight at me with hatred in her eyes.

Ho-before I can even get my words out she beat me to it.

"GET THE HELL OUT! I don't know you! Who are you?"

"I'm Chad I'm the one responsible for you to be here in the hospital."

"Oh you're the one that got me shot?! I don't even know you! Why couldn't you just drop me here and leave? I hate you!"

Those words sent pain into my heart, not wanting to cause a scene a walked out broken, saying.

"I understand that you hate me but you shouldn't, because if I wasn't there you would have died. I'm sorry I won't bother you again,"