New life

Pic of mrs warren->>>>>>

After my mom said those words I ran up to her butt naked and hug her with all my might. The only thing I'm feeling rite now is love, happiness, and need.

"Thank you so much mom, I love you. I don't know what I would have done if you didn't come home early."

My mom only looked at me and walked away. Never in my life have I heard my mom tell me that she loves me. Never!

1 week later

It's been a week since my dad left and since then, I never saw mom. My dad hasn't appeared in the house which I'm grateful of. But still, I can't help but worry about my mom.

"Louiz?" I heard my mom calling me. I headed to the living room and there stood my mom with a big smile plastered on her face. This brought happiness to my face. I haven't seen my mom looking this happy until now.

"Yes mother?"

"Well honey since it's your 17th birthday today I have a surprise for you. I got a job as a nurse at the hospital! And... A brand new car for you!!"

"Ah! Is that for real? No way OMG congrats mom I'm so proud of you, I ran out the house and saw a new Benz!"

"Oh honey thank you but you will be starting the 12th grade tomorrow so you need your rest and I hope you're happy now since he's gone."

"Oh yes mom I'm so happy I love you so much."

....................................................

*Beep beep*

Ugh I have to wake up to go to school what a bummer! Just another 5 more minutes.

1 hour later

*knock knock*

"Ugh leave me alone!"

"Honey you're late for school come on I'll drive you because your car isn't quite ready yet. It needs some new parts."

OMG I'm late for school, no, no, no, no it's my first day!

Jumping off my bed I ran to the bathroom taking a 15 minute shower. I came out then put on rip jeans with a crop top showing off my belly ring and a pair of combat boots. I curled my hair and put it at the side then I walked in the kitchen to where my mom was when I hear voices talking so I stopped at the corner to listen in their conversation.

"Hi nice to meet you Chad," I heard my mom greet.

"Wad up ma'am." I heard a deep sexy voice say.

Not wanting to be more than an hour late to school I walked in the kitchen and saw the sexiest guy ever.

He looked around 6" with jet black hair. The nigga got eyes for days! Bright hazel eyes OMG! And damn his body is just wow!

Not wanting to look creepy I sat down right next to him not saying anything until he spoke.

"Damn you actin like you ain't seen a nigga. Ain't you good to say hi or good morning?"

I just steered at him like, "who the fuck you talking to?"

"You deaf now lil' girl?"

"Um excuse me, first off lose the goddamn attitude or get booted and second of all I have a name it's Louiz to you and what might your name be?"

"Well for starters my name's Chad but you can call me C babe," he said with the sexiest smirk ever. He got me melting.

"Oh honey thank God well it seems there is an emergency and they need me at the hospital sorry I can't drive you but Chad will, bye honey love you." My mom said rushing out.

"Well it seems like it's just me and my babe," Chad said.

"Oh shut the hell up. I ain't your babe until you cuff me boo boo so I guess I'm never your babe, now let's go." I said walking out of my house.