The White Rose : Sequel To Plus Size Punch

Sarabi Scott P.O.V Age 25

"I want you to go find the most vicious fighter you have ever seen. It doesn't matter if there male or female. Black or White. Purple or Pink I want you to bring them here and make them the best damn fighter I have ever seen. You understand?" I said to my agents.

"Yes Ms. Scott"

"Who are we?"

"Boxing 1.0"

"What do we do?"

"Fight"

"B1.04L"

"B1.04L!"

"Dismiss" I have grown proud of myself over the years in high school. Went to Harvard took business. Created the Number one boxing agency Boxing 1.0. Being a young 25 and a size 24 I was living my life. Our boxing agency has brought in the best boxers because we never stop training them to be the best that they can be.

"Ms. Scott you have a shares meeting at 3:00pm." said my assistant Mark.

"Thank you Mark you can have the rest of the day off." He was a really hard worker ever since he came in.

"Thank you Ms.Scott." The thing about this meeting is this is a unknown buyer that wants to by a share of my company. I can't wait to finally to meet this man or woman.

Since I had a break I decided to call my son Noah. I adopted Noah when he was 13 and I love him like he is my own even though he is white. I adopted him last year. I went to a foster home when I got there the kids looked happy and pampered but him. He had bruises on his face. His clothes looked old. He look like nothing. The women and her husband had been abusing him. They yelled at him while I was there and all the other kids laughed at him. I simply said I wanted him they all looked surprised. They begged me to take one of the other children with worth but I took him I couldn't stand to see a child in pain. I gave him a decision I asked him did he want my last name. He took it with out hesitation. So it went to Grant to Scott. He was Noah Scott.

"Hey mom! I just came home from school!" he was happy. When he is happy I am happy.

"Hey baby I called to check up in you see how you doing."

"I am doing fine mom made a 95 on my math test today and a 94 on my English test today." One thing about Noah is that he is very smart.

"Keep up the good work! That is my baby." we talked for a long time. Noah had blonde hair and gray eyes. Very popular at school. Plenty of friends. I was glad that I had him in my life. We don't have a huge house with maids. We just had a one story house with 4 bed rooms 3 bathrooms and living room and kitchen and a boxing ring in one of the rooms which are very big. Noah and I are normal even though people think I am the 'The Help' I stop myself from cussing out those people.

"Ok I have meeting to get to. After I will be home and we can hang out ok?"

"Ok mom love you." he said he was very respectful too. Even though I have cameras all around the house to watch him. He never did anything wrong.

"Turn the alarm on. Keep the gun near by I taught you how to shoot remember."

"Yes Ma'am Love you!"

"Love you too son." we hung up. I haven't lost my cookie yes still in its jar. I never gave it up in collage I'm not stupid. When I got to the conference room all of my board members were there. I greeted them. I made Sam a board member. She loved boxing just as I did. But she looked red. I set my stuff on the table then to turn around to see a red rose in my chair. I looked at it strangely.

"Hello Sarabi long time no see love." I turned around to see a man. When he turn around he looked so familiar. It snapped the blues eyes rang a bell. But it can't be him. It just can't be.

Unknown P.O.V

I haven't saw her ever since graduation. When she left kissing me on top of my fore head and telling me good bye. Like she was never going to see me again. She looked more beautiful like she did in high school. She still wasn't wearing dresses. I miss Sarabi so much. And now she is here standing before me. I think it's about time we catch up.

She made her dreams now it's time to make mine. I was so stupid for letting her go. She is even stronger from when she got stabbed. Her hair has gotten longer. She may have gotten bigger but I love her no matter what.

A/N: Who is it? ( MJ Song ringing in my head) Who do you think it is. Don't you think it's sweet that see adopted? The sequel is here! More entertaining than ever!

KDF_28 🌹😘❤️