Chapter 19

When Paul got home, he was relived it was good to be back at his home...more like a mansion. A house with 10 bedrooms with there own bathrooms, elevators yes elevators, a dinning room that can hold 5 families, a high class kitchen, house gym, indoor and outdoor pool, a movie theater, game room, and a security room. He had missed it all now all he had to do was return to worrying about Sarabi and his unborn child. All he had to do was wait. He was glad that his plan work but hated the look on Sarabi's face. He saw the anger in her eyes. He hated the way the women on the jury looked at her like she was nothing like she was less.

He went to his security room and look at his screen he had put replacement cameras all in the house, he put them in the picture frames, in the walls, in all rooms he watched her every move. He saw how much her stomach has grown. His heart melted, he was glad that she didn't abort the baby but that was quickly washed away when he saw shirtless Joey wrap his arms around her stomach...that should be him he thought. He sat her down on the bed and bent down to her swollen feet and kissed them. He put his head in her lap, she smiled down at him.

"You know you have to do it, just go ahead get it out the way," he heard him say he sat up very bewildered."Don't worry about how I feel."

"Awe do I have to do it today?" He heard Sarabi say.

"Yes, you have to you have to face it." He looked up at her. She rubbed his hair. She picked up her phone and dialed a number then suddenly Paul's phone started to ring.

He hesitated to pick it up and when he pick it up he had heard the sweetest voice he had ever heard."Hello?" he said.

"Hello Paul,"she said clearly but you could hear the anger in her voice."I thought I should call you and tell you about the baby..."

"You didn't abort it did you?" He knew she didn't but he had to act dumb so she wouldn't get any ideas of him and the cameras.

"No, of course not, I just called to tell you I have to go to the baby doctor Friday to see the baby...I thought I should let you know since you...forced...me to have your child so I hope your going to help take care of it. Along with Joey and me." he hated the fact that Joey was going to help. He wanted Joey to be livid about her keeping the baby but instead he is marrying her. He wanted him to leave, but he was madly in love with her, he proved his love to her.

"What!? Why does he have to be there!?"

"I don't think you get the right to yell at me Paul! So shut the fuck up, you cause enough damage, just be glad I'm not one of those horrible people who abuses kids." he winced at her words, she was right. He did hurt her, may have not taken her virginity, but held her at her will.

"Fine, I'll see you Friday." he said he hesitated once more to hang up. He put his face in his hands and signed."What the hell did I do? I just fucked up her life...I hurt her." He was excited to see her Friday but didn't know what he would say or do. But he needed to apologize for his actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarabi sighed and threw her phone on the bed. Joey sat up in alert, at looked at her with worried eyes.

"What's wrong babe, did he disrespect you?" he nuzzled his face in her neck.

"He has a temper, I just hope this child doesn't turn out like him at all."Sarabi kissed his forehead. More then anything she regret not fighting back but she thought about Joey and Noah before she ever thought of herself, she was never selfish.

"Let's just take a nap, I'm tired and sleepy, just need to sleep it off." she said getting under the covers. Joey followed behind her. He didn't care what happen as long as he didn't lose her...she was his...his everything. He wrapped his arms around her stomach and rubbed it.

"I love you no matter what, I just want you to know that."he said rubbing her hair.

"I love you too." she spoke back. Then finally there eyes go heavy and they fell asleep.

A/N: What you thing is going to happen at the baby doctor? Thank you for reading much love!

KDF_28 😘❤️🌹