Chapter 20

Sarabi was ready to meet the man that she hadn't been in contact with in three months. Joey held her hand all the way to the doctor office. She gave him a smile, she was excited to see the gender of the baby but not excited to see Paul but who is she to kept a child from their father? She was wearing a dark blue maxi summer dress. She actually thought it was comfortable so she wore it most of the time.

Paul was sitting in the parking lot waiting for them to arrive. He took a few days off from work. He was wearing a sweat shirt and some blue jeans with nikes. Even though there were regular clothes they still looked expensive. He checked his watch, waiting to finally see her in person after all these months, he was ready to see his babies.

When he saw Sarabi and Joey pull up and parked right beside him he waited for them to get out. Knowing that she needed a few minutes to calm down. When they got out he got out.

"Hello..."Joey said slowly he didn't crack a smile not once.

"Nice to see you again..."Paul said ignoring Joey and went straight to Sarabi. Sarabi didn't say a thing she didn't even look at him in the eye. They could feel the tension, some people stopped and stared at them since they were well known people.

"I don't thinks she is ready to talk yet." Joey said actually grabbing Paul's attention this time.

"No one asked you now did they?" Paul said turning to Joey. They gave each other cold deadly looks.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up. You. Two. Just Shut up...all I want is peace right now in my life. Joey has a right to be angry... Paul you told me how you felt I told you I was taken and you could have moved on to a much better person than me instead you force me to have your child I'm disappointed. We are in public and I will not have reporters on our asses so get your shit together." she said and turn to Paul and Joey. They nodded in understanding. She made eye contact will Paul and she had the flash back of that day, his eyes, him kissing, ripping, curling her hair and did her make up, all the this he did to her popped in her head. She quickly turned her head and walked in to the doctor office. Joey stood on one side of her and Paul stood on the other but he kept his distance.

When they walked in the building they got stares and some people took out there phone and took pictures. Joey held her hand or squeezing it too death.

"Joey you can hold my hand but don't squeeze it to death..." She untangled her hands from Joey.

"Oh sorry I didn't know baby. I'm sorry just nervous." he sighed and scratch his forehead.

Paul sat in deep though while waiting for the doctor to call for them. He thought about all he did, why did he have to be so crazy? He was the youngest of 5 kids in his house. He had to share everything. Clothes, shoes, hell even underwear. He just wanted something of his own, he wanted Sarabi but ended up hurting her.

Sarabi notice his was in deep thought, because when she turn to look at him he didn't look up he looked at the ground. She shrugged and went back to playing Flappy Bird on her phone. Then suddenly shadows stood over the three. A crowd of men and women.

"Joey Moretii you make my favorite sports gear it's really comfortable!" on of the men yelled.

"You software is unbelievable! You have so many advances! Great presentations, databases, and documents!" and other man with glasses said to Paul.

"You represent a strong women, how do you do it! You should have a training camp to teach women how to fight. Ms.Scott how are you so strong?" yelled a few women. Some were just envying her. The women were beautiful and rich and stuck up and never worked for themselves. But Sarabi was different she never worried about them ever she didn't have the time to.

"You should be ashamed for being a bitch to Paul he didn't nothing wrong! Why would he want a big, huge woman like you! Your a joke." one of the women said to her. The whole room got quiet when they heard the insult.

"What the hell is wrong with you lady!" Paul said standing up."She shouldn't be ashamed of anything I should be ashamed, I did a horrible thing to her and if you ever call the mother of my kid a bitch again I will make your life hell!" Sarabi had never seen Paul this angry, crazy yes, but never this angry.

"Oh please punish me." said the woman trying to seduce him.

"Your discus me." he said back.

"Can you please just leave them alone," said a women who looked like a body builder. She looked just as strong as Sarabi. "They need their privacy."

"Thank you, ma'am I appreciate it. What's your name?"

"Grey, Grey Benson," she gave a genuine smile. She looked tired from working she had rings around her eyes."I am a huge fan of yours Ms.Scott, you help me get out of a abusive relationship, now I have to take care of a baby."

"Well, I'm glad I could help would you like to come join me for lunch some day I want to hear your story." Sarabi said. The woman looked stunned.

"Of course ma'am" She said and shook her hand. They exchange numbers.

"It's really nice meeting you Grey Benson." Sarabi always love to here stories from other women and how they survived.

"Sorry to break up your moment but your in the way of my man," the same women that insulted her earlier pointed to Joey.

"Sorry taken, don't need you or ever want you." he held up Sarabi's hand and showed the ring and kissed it.

"Wow your with both men your just a whore." Paul and Joey's head snapped toward the woman's direction. But they didn't say anything, Sarabi had already gotten up and knock the woman out cold.

"I don't have time for bitches like you," she put her hands to her sides."I have 99 problems and are sure in hell are not one." Sarabi said in a cold and deadly voice.

"Sarabi Scott?" the doctor called for her. Sarabi smiled in his direction still standing over the woman who was out cold and walked over her body. Joey and Paul followed. This was going to be a long day Sarabi thought and followed the doctor to the back.

A/N: Will it be a girl or a boy? Do you think Sarabi should forgive Paul? Do you think Paul really does feel bad for what he had done? Thank you for reading much love!

KDF_28 😘❤️🌹