Chapter 12

Sarabi P.O.V

The next day I drove to work in my Avalanche when I go to in my Avalanche the people know I mean business. Sam saw me first she read my face and did the same as me walked like we was going to fuck some shit up.

"Want to have a session?" she ask we haven't done it in a while.

"We haven't done it in a while so why not." I put a smirk on my face.

"Mark, can you bring Sam and me some clothes. One white and one purple, bring the gloves to match , and the mouth pieces please."

"Of course Ms.Scott."

"Thank you, your getting a raise."

"Did I ever tell you that your the best boss ever." he laughed and left. When he brought us our clothes and got our clothes on we got in the ring.

"So you want to tell me who is getting their ass kicked to day?"she knew me to well.

"Well not you, you find out in time." We put our hair in a pony tail and put our mouth pieces in.

"Let it all out, because I got some anger of my own." Sam was just as vicious as me when she gets mad. If we was both mad on the same day we would become evil best friends.

"Let the games begin." It brought back memories of me and Sam when we first met. How we use to train in the backyard. She had gotten stronger over the years, she had learn from me. I have developed a few moves over the years. I tought myself how to 'Dance in the Ring' as soon as you get in the ring start moving your feet it will cause them to jerk that way you have a open shot. That is exactly what I did to Sam. She put up a pretty good fight,I appreciated her doing so well.

"Damn Sam, you have gotten stronger over ther years. I am proud of you"

"I learn from the best." she winked at me. We continued to fight. We heard the fighters came in I knew I had to end the fight soon but I was in the heat of the moment. Then I heard two more doors open Joey and the crazy man himself Paul. It was time for me to end it with Sam and have a little talk with Paul. I gave a solid left hook to Sam's face she right hooked mine. It continued like that for a few seconds and I punched her in her stomach and caught her before she fell.

"You alright there?" I said putting her arm around my shoulders.

"Sarabi are you on steroids? Where did all that power come from?" she laughed and winced at the pain.

"Heat of the moment." I helped her out the ring. I sat her down, it was time to deal with my problems.

"Sam,take over I have to take care of some business."

"Do what you got to Bi."she must of read my eyes.

"Moretii! Jones! in my office now." they looked at me crazy."Are you testing me today more your asses!" they quickly move. I have security guards all over the building. I had two special body guards that always stay by the evaluator that I have personally train to know when I mean business. Louie and Charles. I gave them the look and they nodded and got on the elevator. They cocked there guns when we got on the elevator I felt Joey and Paul tense. I had to give them a sign that I wasn't going to hurt them so I grabbed both of there hands. They loosened up. When we got to my office both of my men stood by the door and I walked in with Joey and Paul and they sat on the couch.

"Is there something wrong Sarabi?" asked Joey he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Not with you Joey," I narrowed my eyes at Paul."I am just getting the feeling that I'm getting watched." I pulled the smashed nik-naks from under my desk. Paul's eyes grew wide and his face turned red.

"Sarabi I can explain-"

"You're stalking me Paul, what else is there to say?"

"I was just protecting you from Joey."

"Now you know I can protect myself."

"I would never hit Sarabi I'm not stupid."Joey said crossing his arms.

"Sarabi please just trust me!"Paul said.

"What exactly did you all see Paul? Me and my son," he looked down."Me getting dressed and undressed." he face grew red and a smirk came across his face.

"This is not the time to get a erection Paul." Joey said dryly.

"Paul, get your cameras." he grabbed the cameras.

"You two make up right here right now."

"No Sarabi, I just can't do that."said Joey getting up and walking to the door.

"Lou,bring Double O7." Lou opened the door and handed me my suppresser.

"Um..Sarabi what are you doing?"said Joey nervously.

"You not leaving this damn office until you to make up." He sat down quickly. Looks like we are going be here for a while.

A/N: Are you Joey's BabyDoll or Paul's Sweetheart? What will happen next? Thank you for reading Much Love!

KDF_28😘❤️🌹