Chapter 24

"Push Ms.Scott push!" Sarabi heard the doctor say. Sarabi yelled both Joey and Paul held her hand.

"It might get a little bloody." the doctor warned. Both Paul and Joey weren't good with blood. They looked at each other they had a face that read 'if you fall out then I will fall out'. Sarabi felt like they were putting a piece of glass in her.

Sam and Jay had there baby and hour ago. Two baby girls named Taylor and Tina. They watch on the sidelines as Sarabi had her babies. A sharp cry began to fill Sarabi ears.

"There's one," the doctor handed a baby boy to Paul. Sarabi pushed out the other. "There is the other one." He handed the other one to Joey. Sarabi was out of it. But managed to not pass out. After a few hours they had the two beautiful unnamed baby boys in their hands. Both babies came out with green eyes, and Paul's skin complexion, they looked exactly like Paul.

"They are beautiful Sarabi," Paul said looking at them in Sarabi's arms sleeping."Whats their names?"

"I'm thinking Luke and Lance. Luke and Lance Jones. "

"Perfect I love it," Paul said and looked to Joey. Joey looked down at Sarabi and smiled.

"Your are going to be the perfect mother of my kids when we get to that point." he bent down and kissed her.

"I want to kiss you so badly." said Paul it slipped out his mouth. Sarabi and Joey looked at each other and nodded.

"Ok Paul," Joey said.

"Ok?"

"Yes you can kiss me." Sarabi pointed out. Paul hesitated before kissing her. He gave her a passionate, tender, and loving kiss. Then kissed his sons on there heads.

"You have made me the most happiest man on earth." Paul smiled. Joey and Paul shook hands. It took them 9 months to repair there friend ship for the shake of the babies and Sarabi.

"Today is April 6 you are born at 8:07 pm," Paul told the babies one was happy and one looked mean. "Your Lance since your happy and Your Luke since you look mean."

"Wait what is today Paul?" Joey asked.

"April 6 why?"

"Today is Sarabi's birthday!" Joey yelled with a grin on his face.

"It is?" Sarabi and Paul said at the same time. Sarabi had still didn't know when her birthday was. She forgot it because no one cared to remind her nor celebrate it. She just new her age but didn't know her birthday.

Sam started singing, "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you," everyone in the room join in to sing. "happy birthday dear Sarabi! Happy birthday too you!" Sarabi cried this was her first birthday celebration ever and she had to wait 26 years to know about it.

"Aww babe don't cry," Joey kissed her on her forehead. "We know you have been to hell and back we want you to be happy."

"Thank you so much." Sarabi dried her eyes. "Sam you know your the god mother right, and Jay is the god father."

"Of course Sarabi," they chuckled. Sarabi felt at Peace with her life.

A/N: Look out for the third book! Thank you for the support! What do you think about the twin names? Thank you for reading much love!

KDF_28 😘❤️🌹