Chapter 5

Sarabi P.O.V

When we got to Oxford we stopped at Joey's parents home. That house brought so much memories. Then I felt very tight arms squeeze me to death.

"Sarabi! It's so good to see you! How have you been? You are so beautiful." it was Mrs.Linda she looked the same. She really hasn't aged a bit."And who is this little boy here?"

"This is my son Noah Scott. I adopted him last year out of a horrible foster home. Noah this is Mrs.Linda."

"Hello Ma'am it's nice to meet you on this fine day." he shook her hand and gave her a smile. He may have been from Cali but he has been around me for a while he is starting to sound like he is from the south.

"Well what a gentlemen. It's nice to meet you Noah. Sarabi are you going to make your way to the hospital that is where we are going."

"Yes Ma'am I am I just wanted to drop my stuff off first." I don't know what took Joey so long to get out the car. When he got out Mrs.Linda instantly ran to her son.

"Oh my baby boy. You look like you haven't ate anything. How are you?"

"Mom, I am fine. Just going to get in the car with Sarabi and drive to the hospital we can catch up later." he hugged his mother.

"I'm glad everyone is home." suddenly Mr.Moretii came out of no where.

"Oh How you doing Mr.Moretii?"

"I'm just fine Sarabi now let's make our way to the hospital." We all got in our cars. Joey drove my truck I sat in the passenger seat Noah got in the back seat. He held my hand while he drove.

"Sarabi I care about you a lot I don't want you to worry." he said.

"I'm fine Joey." When we got to the hospital and got to her room see looked horrible. She had been badly beaten. Everything was broken but one arm and her face.

"Hey b-b-baby how are you? How is my grand baby. Joey you look handsome."we all stood in shock.

"Mom who did this to you?" I sat beside her bed.

"Your...Father"

"What I thought he was in Prison!"

"Someone baled him out. We crossed paths and he beat me and threw me in the woods. Luckly I had my phone in my pocket I used my good are to call 911. I'm a old women I haves lived my life. Maybe I deserved this."

"Mom no don't say that. I love you so much! Don't you dare talk about yourself like that." I said grabbing her good hand. For the rest of the night we talked and caught up. They way she was talking like she was saying the final good-bye.

"Can everyone leave the room I want to talk to Sarabi alone." When everyone left. I sat by her side. She looked to me and smiled. She had lost teeth so she smiled a toothless smile. I started to cry.

"Sarabi baby it's my time. I can't live on. I'm so glad you grew up to be a beautiful lady. You are a very successful black women who has the most successful boxing business. You make me so proud. I am sorry if I fail you as a mother."

"No don't you are a great mother don't go!"

"Take care of my baby Noah you understand? That man out there loves you Joey is in love with you. He confessed to me how much he cared. You let him love you. I love you to the fullest. Do good in life. You will always been my baby girl. I love you Sarabi forever mor-" she didn't finish her sentence she died. I closed her eyes they were wide open she died.

"Call a nurse!" I yelled. When the nurse came in she called the time. August 10 7:00pm. That was the day that my mother died. I held Noah in my arms as he cried. Mrs.Linda was crying with her husband. I couldn't cry I had to stay strong for my son and for her. Joey was comforting me. But rage filled my heart.

"Joey ride home with your parents. Give me the keys. Take Noah with you I have to make a stop. To see satin's child himself my father." He looked surprised. I grabbed the keys from his hand. I walked out of the hospital doors ready to avenge my mother.

A/N: Its about to go down! (Kevin Hart Voice) Sarabi vs Her father. #RIPGrandmaV. What do you think so far? What do you think Sarabi going to do? Thank you for Reading! Much Love

KDF_28 😘❤️🌹