Chapter 23

It's been 6 months since the situation with Melissa. Sarabi sat at home everyone was gone. Noah was over his friends house, Joey at a business meeting, and her at home with a belly full of twins. She used this time to think of names since she never thought about it before. She was trying to think of twin names perfect names. Then a knock came to the door. She lifted herself off the couch and wobbled to the door.

"Hold on," when she finally made it to the door she grabbed something near by just in case if they person at the door was a intruder. "Oh, hey Paul how you doing?"she opened to see Paul carrying some baby gifts.

"Oh I came to see my favorite people in the world where is everyone?" since Paul had no family in California he had considered Joey and Sarabi and Noah for his family.

"Joey is at a business meeting and Noah is at a friends house so it's just me," Sarabi and Paul plopped on the couch. "And the party inside my stomach." she rubbed her belly. Paul rubbed her belly also so.

"Hey, it's almost time for you two to come out of mommy, I'm one of your other dads. I can't wait for you to see the world," he kissed her stomach and put his ear on it. Then jerked back when one of the babies kicked him in the face."Well one them is going to me a fighter." He rubbed his chin.

"That felt painful it never feels pain-" Sarabi suddenly felt a sharp pain in her stomach."What the hell!?" Then she felt something wet on the couch."Oh..Shit."

"Sarabi, Hun, what's wrong?!"Paul went into full panic.

"My water broke...Oh Fuck!" she said every dirty word because of the pain.Paul quickly helped her off the couch and called Joey.

"I thought you had another week!?"

"I guess there ready now!" she struggled getting up from the couch. Joey picked up the phone.

"Hey Paul what's up?"

"Joey meet us at the hospital Sarabi is having the babies!"

"What the hell you mean she is having the babies she has another week!?"

"That's what I said!"

"I'm sorry to break up your girl talk but I'm in labor and I'm pain so speed up the process here!" Sarabi yelled.

"Well someone is grouchy today,"Joey said dryly."I will go pick up Noah just get her to the hospital!"

"See you there." Paul hung up the phone laid Sarabi on the back seat of the car.

"Don't worry I'll get you there in time." He said turning on the car.

"Just shut up and drive!" She really was grouchy he thought. Paul speed down the street not even stoping at the stop signs. When they got to the hospital nurses quickly rushed to her side. Joey and Noah were sitting in the waiting room when they got there. Joey and Paul went into the room with her. Since the hospital was pack for some odd reason Sarabi got in the same room with another lady going in labor. She turned to see Sam and Jay. Jay was in full panic and Sam was yelling. Joey and Paul were in panic too.

"Sam!" Sarabi called out for her.

"Sarabi!" she finally responded. They both screamed in pain.

"Where having our babies on the same day!"

"No Shit!" Sarabi yelled. This was just a really weird moment for them. What were they going to do with there lives.