Chapter 3

Sarabi Scott P.O.V

Next day at work I went into my office to find a a white rose on my desk. This has been happening for a while now and I don't know who is sending me these roses. I know it's not Joey because he only sends red but who would send white roses?

"Ms.Scott we have the boxers down stairs would you like to come and observe?" Said Mark.

"I'm on my way down. Mark, do you know who left these?"

"There was a man he said to leave you a message 'I wish I was there for you when you got stabbed. You adorable when angry.We will meet again my love. I will love you forever.' That was all he said. Who in the world? You know what I am not even going to think about it.

As I walk down stairs to walk in the ring room. I see six fighters. 2 in each ring. 3 boys 3 girls. 1 black girl 1 Latino girl. The rest white I kept my eye on girls. The black girl she caught my eye. She had bruises but didn't looked phase. She reminded me of me.

"Hey Sarabi! So this is the ring room." it was Joey he came beside me. I could tell he was looking down on me but I kept my eyes on the ring. The had good form good technique. I walked to my agent Luke.

"Luke what is this girls name?"

"Ms.Scott her name in Layloni Harden. She is from Mississippi."

"Thank you." I walked away. I watched Layloni. This girl can fight. I dinged the bell for them to all pay attention.

"Hello everyone. I am Sarabi Scott the owner and CEO around here. Everyone calls me Ms.Scott. Only close friends call me Sarabi. I will choose 4 fighters to take under my wing. These people will go to boxing championships with me. The rest will stay here day and night until I say go. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am." They all responded. I would pick 2 boys 2 girls.

"I want Layloni Harden , Hayden Ford, Danielle Moreno and Blake Smith." They all stepped forward.

"I want you to continue to fight. I want you to bring more fighters in. Lets make it happen people."

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Continue on." I left with the four fighters. I took them all to my office. I had a pretty big office. They sat in the chairs.

"I want all of you to tell me why you enjoy boxing. How did you start out." I sat in my chair and faced the boxers.

"I enjoy boxing because it's a stress reliever. All my anger and frustrations go away when I box. I started out boxing when I was being pushed around in school. I was different from other people at my school. I never brought harm upon anyone. But I had to learn how to protect myself." said Layloni.

"I love boxing it was a good way to keep me of the streets. In my neighborhood every girl was either pregnant or a prostitute but I didn't want to become one of those teenage girl who has to drop out of school to take care of a baby. So boxing kept me busy it save my life. I almost got mugged on day walking home but it was a good thing I could fight." said Danielle

"Danielle do you mind if I call you Dani?"

"No Ma'am not at all." she said and nodded. I like these girls there smart. They no what's right from wrong. I don't know about the boys.

"Thank you. Now what about you Hayden?"

"Well I enjoy boxing because my grandfather taught me. When I was 10 my grandfather died from a heart attack. Ever since then I always been in love with boxing." said Hayden. That's good someone taught him how to box and then he taught himself how to fight on his own.

"Blake what about you?"

"I fell in love with boxing ever since I was little. I watch it on T.V all the time and my own set of gloves. I always wanted to box professionally. It's been my dream." Layloni is the protecter because she protects her own, Dani is the thinker because she thought about what her life would be if her life wasn't with boxing, Hayden is the worker because his grandfather taught him and he kept working to get where he is, and Blake is the Dreamer because he kept dreaming about becoming a professional boxer.

"Thank you for telling me your stories. I want to see you here tomorrow at 11:00 am understood?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Now we do this every time we dismiss we say 'B1.04L'. So when I say it you say it then I'll dismiss." they all nodded.

"B1.04L!"

"B1.04L!"

"Dismiss" after they left. I started to clean up my things and head home. I was tired. I wanted to go home and spend time with my son. Sleep was calling my name.

Unknown P.O.V

"Did you get in Blake?" I needed to know so I can keep an eye on my baby.

"Yes Mr.Jones I did. I was one of the top 4." he stood at Attention. " She wants to meet at 11:00 am sir."

"Ok. Stay in until I say leave fight to the finish."

"Yes sir." he left.

Even though I haven't seen Sarabi in years. I still care about her. I have to get to her before Moretii does. I want her to be mine. I wish I was there for her when she got stabbed. She is mine forever.

A/N: Who is it? What do you think about the 4 fighters? Which one is your favorite? Who else will show back up in her life? Thank you for reading! Much Love

KDF_28 😘❤️🌹