•Dreams Come True•

Dreams come true.

They come true with efforts.

But along with those efforts comes feelings, feelings that stand in between you and your dream.

And sometimes those feelings are what turn your dream into

A nightmare

-------------------

I woke up in an abandoned house.

I was sitting on a chair with my hands and feet tied.

I was still groggy from whatever hit the back of my head.

But then I start regaining consciousness, I regained enough consciousness to recognize that I was in my underwear

What the fuck?

I tried to pull the chair over to the window to see where I was. I was pushing my body over to the window.

I suddenly lost balance and fell, with a long

BANG!!!

"Great" I whispered

Suddenly a man came in.

He had a mask. He was tall. He was also white American looking guy.

He had a knife in his hand, one of those small pocket knifes.

He came over and pulled the chair upward

"Well look who's up" he said taunting me

"Who the fuck are you? What the hell do you want??" I screamed

"Calm down sweet Skylar, I know your back grounds." He said tracing the knife down my chest.

He pulled my hair back ward behind my ear. And touched my cheek.

I spit at him

"Don't fucking touch me!" I screamed kicking my feet and hands.

"Look who's a bad girl."

He screamed something in another language I didn't know what it was I'm guessing Russian or Latin?

Anyways then came a women, she also had a mask on her face.

She walked over to me, she looked me dead in my blue eyes.

"Look you little whore, I don't know who the fuck you are, but we know what you plan was. You where gonna kidnap us" she said

"H-how did you know that?" I asked

"We have someone working on the inside" she said

"Who?"

"Oh you know jack?" She asked

"N-no he wouldn't " I said to myself

"Well that's what a son does for his mother right?"

"He's your son?!!!" I screamed

"Yeah. We sent him to work with his dear uncle Charles years ago" she said

"Wow wow explain this to me. What the hell do you mean?"

"Oh Skylar. Such a silly little arrogant bitch, your father, Charles. He's my brother." She said

"NO IT CANT BE"

"But it is. And your going to pay for trying to kill us, you little whore"

"I don't care I can't take it."

"Game on niece"
WARNING- the next few lines are going to be very abusive and can be triggering for some of you so if your not a fan of violence,rape or torture then don't read the next few lines skip ahead. Again I do not support this type of thing. I'm just writing about it because it's part of the story. It's to show what Skylar is going through right now. So please don't hate.
~~~~
They grabbed me and tied me onto a bed, then they ripped off the underwear I had.

My "aunt" she got on top of me and started slapping my face while her husband burned my toes with candles.

I was prepared for it. My mind went into a deep realistic trance. (This was an idea I saw on a show called criminal minds where the character was being tortured but he went into a deep trance where he was in a different world. So yeah"

I started thinking about my times with Liam, the time we met at the mall, when we went to that lake, when he caught me killing someone, when we escaped to Vegas

I was reliving all those times. Everything that was keeping me in a trance was Liam.

All those good memories

Those memories are what kept me from feeling the pain these monsters where putting me under.

I know they raped me slapped me, punched, kicked me. I know what they did.

But I didn't feel it. I was lost in my mind. I was reliving fantasies.

I'm guessing they noticed and got pissed off. They weren't getting a reaction from me.

Because then they grabbed wires and put them on my fingers, those wires where connected to the walls, they flipped the switch and my body shaked  over and over again

But still I didn't feel it.

I'd rather die here knowing I tried to keep Emma safe.

I knew I was doing the right thing the instant I decided to do what I planned.

So this just makes me happy,
It makes me happy knowing that I tried.

I tried to do something good. I knew this couldn't be the end of me.

But it was just the beginning of some thing else.

Something much worse I had a feeling of.

I knew Liam and the others would realize I was missing and I knew Jaxon would tell Liam about the plan and they'd come for me.

But I was still wondering what jack was going to do.

He probably had a plan.

Son of a bitch, literally.

This entire family is fucked up.

Emma and jack are step siblings and Emma and I are cousins, and so is jack.

This family tree is confusing.

23 hours later---

It's been god knows how many time. I wonder what Liam is doing right now?

Liam's POV

Where the hell is Skylar she hadn't come home.

She left yesterday.

She hadn't come back yet but I had a feeling, a very bad one.

"Jaxon! Skylar hasn't come back yet "

"Liam I think I may know what happened" he said concerned

"Well what happened!!!"

"Well you know how her fathers in a gang? "

I nodded yes

"After what happens with Emma and her parents Skylar told me she wanted revenge. So she called her fathers gang and made a plan to kidnap and torture or kill Emma's paren-"

"What?!" Emma said

"She went behind my back? I'm so stupid! I should've known! She never told me, she knew I wouldn't approve, but I would have helped her."

I stormed off to my room and gathered some clothes I went into the weapons room

I got a rifle and a hand gun.

I tucked the gun into my pocket and then the rifle onto a large bag.

I don't know where I was going but

I was going to find her.

Oh shit! Well Emma's parents got Skylar! And Emma and Skylar are related. Skylar  also has an abusive aunt. That's a fucked up family tree. Anyways I'll update you guys soon I promise. I have a pretty good idea of what the next chapter will be and like this one I'm writing early so while I'm working on a chapter I won't have to worry about timing and getting it out. So you guys will have one to read while I'm finishing another one. Anyways enough with this long ass note. Tune in love! Kisses :)))

-Daniela Ojeda ❤️