Chapter one

As you step into a crappy motel, you start to regret your decision to follow your mum and become a hunter. You smile at the guy behind the front desk and ask for a free room. He happily gives you one of the keys. Once you tiredly walk into your room and see a nice bed, you smile, but after you notice that you have no bathroom, you start to freak out. You head back to the reception.

"Is there any possibility to take a shower?" You blurt out, nearly scaring the receptionist.

"Ahh yeah, there are public showers right behind this corner." He points to a hall behind your back. Public showers in motels? Is this some kind of a new trend?

"Thanks." You relieve and make your way to your room. Once you get all of your stuff, like a towel, pyjamas and cosmetics, you head to the showers. You were driving over 5 hours, so you need a good shower.

You practically run to the showers, but when you get there, your mood drops. You stare at the door marked with 'Showers'. There aren't male and female showers??? 

You awkwardly step inside, looking around. There are 4 showers and only one of them is occupied. You quickly hide yourself behind the shower curtain. Once you turn on the water, you forget that you are not alone there. An off-key singing yanks you out of your thoughts. Even though the singing is awful, you recognize it – Highway to Hell – AC/DC. You smile, starting to hum it as well. Once you are finished, you wrap yourself in a towel and step out of the shower. Your jaw drops, when you see the singing man standing in front of the mirror. You start to regret that you haven't put on your clothes on immediately after the showering.

He turns to you with a smirk and eyes you up. He nods at you before he turns back to the mirror, drying his hair with a towel. You close your mouth and nervously walk next to him.

The guy looks gorgeous. He's wearing boxers and a black t-shirt, which shows off his muscles. His nose is dotted with freckles and his lips are full, looking very tasty. He's drying his wet dirty-blond hair and you notice his beautifully green eyes.

Your eyes meet in the mirror, but you quickly turn away. You feel the blush creeping on your cheeks, as you look for your hairbrush in your bag. After you finally find it, you straighten up, nearly bumping into the guy. You look up, getting lost in his eyes for a moment.

"See you around." He winks at you before walking out of the bathroom. You quickly brush your teeth and when you make sure, that you are alone in the bathroom, you change into your pyjamas and head out. You run again, because you don't want anyone to see you in your pyjamas, which are pink with bunnies. Because of your hurrying you collide with a guy. You almost fall on your bump, but the man grabbed your wrist. He pulls you to try to prevent your fall, but he loses balance and falls. You follow him to the ground, landing on his chest.

"Jeez, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..." You stand up, trailing off, when you see the guy, whom you fell on. Why are here so many hot guys?

"Don't worry, it was my mistake as well." He grins as he stands up. This guy has brown hair a bit longer than the other guy, but it really suits him. He has deep brown eyes and jeez, he's so freaking tall! You blink a few times to stop staring at him. What is wrong with me today?

You start picking up the things from the ground and the man happily helps you.

"Here you are." He hands you the last thing with a smile. You smile back at him before you flee into your room. This day can't be any more awkward.

You throw your stuff on your bed before you walk to the table and place down your laptop. Once you switch it on, you forget about the handsome guys and start concentrating on your hunt.

You have been tracking 2 demons for a while and those bitches have always gotten away before you even had a chance to do something! So at the moment you are in this town, where the weather got crazy and stuff like that. It's weird though, they have never been so obvious. You rub your chin, scrolling through the news, until your eyes start closing. You crawl into your bed with a yawn and as soon as you turn off the light, you fall asleep. 

A/N Hey guys, I know it has been a while, but I hope that you will give my story a shot. Feel free to correct any mistakes! And let me know what you think:)