Chapter six

When you wake up, you are not pressed to Dean's body anymore. You turn around to look at him. He's lying on the other side of the bed, one leg on the covers the other one under them. You smile as you get up, stretching yourself. You change your clothes with a yawn and make your way into the bathroom. It's already 10 in the morning and you can't even remember when you slept so good and long. Once you wash your face and put your hair into a bun, you sit at the table and switch on your laptop.

You check the local news for missing people and fortunately the number of them hasn't increased over the night. You look over your shoulder at Dean, who is still sleeping peacefully. I could get us some food.

Once you put on your jacket, you quietly walk out of the door, locking behind you. You quickly drive to the closest supermarket, which you saw on your way yesterday. You buy some normal food such as bread. You can't really afford anything more expensive. 

When you get back and enter the room, Dean is already awake.

"Hey." You greet him, waving at him with an apple. He nods at you from the couch, watching TV. You place the grocery bags in front of him.

"I bought some food. Feel free to take whatever you want." You smile at him before you continue walking to your laptop.

"I talked to Sammy while you were gone. He should be here around 2 pm." Dean tilts his head back in order to look at you.

"Great." You respond, already lost in your thoughts. You hear him saying something, but you are already researching, trying to hack into the police station. Suddenly someone taps your shoulder, making you jump.

"Jeez Dean! You've just scared the shit out of me!" You say shakily.

"Oh, sorry...So what do you want to do now?"

"Ehh, let me just try something okay? Give me 30 minutes?" You smile at him. Dean shrugs and returns to the TV. You find the local police's website and try to dig deeper than any other visitor. After a few attempts, you finally log yourself in as one of the police officer.

The things you find are not nice. There have been murders all over the city, which haven't been published for the public. You narrow your eyes on the screen as if it was its fault.

"Dean, come here." You gesture at him. He doesn't question, he just stands up from the couch and sits next to you.

"So what do we have here?" He supports his chin, looking closer at the screen.

"Okay, so look..." You point at the screen and start explaining. Apparently the missing people have disappeared after at least one of their family members was killed. Dean is listening the whole time and when you finish, he jumps from the chair.

"Grab your jacket. We're going out." He announces, putting on his own brown leather jacket.

"But, why?" You ask as you close your laptop.

"If you want to fight with demons, you will have to get yourself the anti-possession tattoo first." He smirks.

"Ehh, are you sure that I have to have one of those?"

"Yeah." He nods his head, opening the door. You sigh, putting on your red jacket and follow him outside. You argue with him at your car, because he wants to drive. But because it's your car, you convince him to sit on the front seat.

"Okaay, so do you know where a tattoo salon is?" You ask him after you start your car and drive on the road.

"Nope, just drive to the city. There should be at least one." He responds quickly, staring out of the window.

Once you find the tattoo salon, you nervously step in, hiding behind Dean. But he betrays you, pushing you in front of him. You smile weakly at the tattooist.

"So my girlfriend would like to have a same tattoo as me." Dean puts his hand on your shoulder, squeezing it gently. You relax under his touch, because you realize that when there's Dean, nothing can happen to you. After the tattooist sees Dean's tattoo, he leads you to a small room, hiding all of you behind a curtain. You start biting your lower lip as you lie on the folding bed.

"Hey, don't worry, it's gonna be okay." Dean smiles at you. You nod at him and turn to the tattooist.

"So miss, where do you want the tattoo?" The tattooist looks quite professional and you hope that it's not just the look. You have to think a while before you answer.

"On my left hip." You pull down your jeans to give him better access to your skin. You hear Dean inhaling sharply. You shoot a glance at him, but he's busy with staring at your hips. You giggle a little, making Dean look at you.

"That's a good place, honey." He nods, moving his chair closer to you. The tattooist sits on your left side and Dean on the other one. You close your eyes, when he switches on the needle.

"Don't move. You can scream, just don't move, otherwise it will be messy." He says. You nod and squeeze the chair a bit tighter. When you feel a light touch on your right hand, you shoot your eyes open. You turn your head to look at Dean, who's calmly watching the tattooist. Dean holds your hand like it is a natural thing. But you are not complaining. It's Dean after all.

Once the needle touches your skin, you squeak a little but you don't move at all. You squeeze Dean's hand more, taking him off guard. He didn't expect that you have so much strength.

After a while you get used to it, although it hurts like hell. Once it's done, you lie there totally exhausted. You slowly lift your head to look at your new tattoo and you have to admit that it looks pretty awesome.

"So sweetheart, keep this plastic on it at least for 6 hours." He sticks something on your hip, making you hiss of pain.

"Sure." You nod. Once he's done, you slowly sit up. While you are dressing up, Dean pays and then returns back to you. Dean helps you to stand up and supports you the whole way to your car.

"You can drive." You throw him your keys and blunder on the front seat.

A/N another chapter! Let me know if you like it or not:)