Chapter four

Three days past and you sit in the impala. Even though you have only heard about the Winchesters, you have started to like them a lot. They visited you every day and made sure that you were alright. Sometimes Sam brought his laptop to your room and tried to find more information about the other demon, who fled the city, once they exorcised his friend. Dean kept bringing you various pies and made you taste every single one. Your mom had always told you that you should be careful about other hunters, but you just know that you can trust them.

The boys are driving you to the motel, where they have already moved your stuff into their room, because they aren't going to let you sleep alone. You argued with them last night about it, but they are too stubborn, especially Dean, who acts a bit more protective.

When you arrive at the motel, you are in need of taking a long shower. The showers in hospitals are never nice, so you have been looking forward to taking a shower in these for the 3 days. Dean helps you to get out of the impala, while Sam is opening the door to your room. You can't really walk, because every step moves with your ribs, which hurts like hell.

You just grab your stuff and slowly head to the showers. You are not surprised, when Dean joins you.

"I just want to make sure that you are not gonna die in there, okay?" He smiles.

"I'm not that clumsy!" You exclaim with a smile on your lips.

"Oh yeah, sure, keep telling this to yourself." He chuckles and hides himself behind one of the shower curtains.

"If you need any help, just shout. I'm right next to you." You roll your eyes as you hobble into the shower bath.

You put on the waterproof cover and start showering. When Dean starts to sing 'Highway to Hell', you have to giggle. He sounds so off-key!

Once you are finished, you try to take off the waterproof cover, but you can't! The zip is stuck.

"Deaaan?" You yell after you put on your pants.

"Yeah?" He stops the water.

"Could you help me with something?" You ask shyly. You hear him pulling his shower curtain.

"Are you decent?" He asks before he pulls your shower curtain. He is standing there just with a towel around his hips. And the towel is freaking low! His chest and hair are still wet and he has a cute smirk on his face.

"Hey! You didn't give me a chance to answer! What if I was naked?" You raise your eyebrow.

"I wouldn't mind." He winks at you, making you blush.

"So what do we have here?" He looks at your chest.

"It's stuck. I can't take it off." You sigh, pointing at the cover. Dean starts laughing, but you don't find this situation funny at all. Once he calms down, he tells you to raise your arms, which you are not able to do.

"How did you put it on then?" He frowns.

"There's a zip on this side." You point to the zip, which you have been trying to open for 10 minutes. He tries to open it as well and after 2 minutes he manages to do so.

"Ahh, thank God." You relieve, putting it off. When Dean wants to walk away, you stop him.

"Dean, just one more thing." He turns to you with a question look.

"I need you to help me with putting on my t-shirt." You sigh. After he helps you, you and Dean get back to the room. The only thing you can think about on the way back, are Dean's strong arms supporting you. And he smells so nice as well! Ohh this is going to end badly.