Chapter ten

Sam's face appears in front of your eyes. What is he doing here?  You can see his mouth moving, which is no use to you. You still hear the ringing sound, which drowns out his voice. Sam touches your face, still talking, but you can't feel his touch. You can't hear him. You can't move. The only thing, which you can do is to blink.

Sam disappears from your sight, which makes you panic inside your head. Where has he gone? Has he left me here alone?

His head appears in front of you again. He says something before he takes you into his arms. It feels like you are not in your own body anymore. You can see that he carries you, but that's it.

He runs up the stairs with you. Both of you appear in the living room, where you see Dean standing. He is looking out of the main door, probably being a lookout. When Dean sees you, he frowns and says something. You are getting annoyed of this, wanting to be able to hear them!

Sam sits with you in the backseat of Impala. As the car starts moving, you realize that you haven't seen Jonathan's dead body in the house. What if he's still in the bar? You wish you could warn boys, but you can't move or even open your mouth.

They drive you to a different motel than where you are staying. Sam grabs you in his arms again and carries you into their room. He places you on one of the bed and carefully puts your head on a pillow. You want to scream at him to put you in a sitting position, because right now you can see only the ceiling. Great, just great.

After a while you notice that the ringing in your ears changed into light buzzing. You start hearing muffled voices, probably Dean's and Sam's. You try to move your body, but you can't. Not yet.

Suddenly someone grabs you and makes you sit. Your back rests against the motel wall and you can finally see the whole room. Sam is sitting in front of you on the bed. He is holding bandages and alcohol. Oh no.

Before Sam starts pouring alcohol into your wound, you hear a loud popping sound in both of your ears and just like that every kind of sound is back.

"Just do it Sam, before she starts feeling anything." Dean gestures in your direction. He stands at the kitchen units and his arms are crossed on his chest. His beautiful face is wrinkled by a huge frown.

"(y/n), I'm gonna clean your wound." Sam says to you as he leans closer and pours it onto your wound. You want to tell him that you can already hear him, but you don't know how.

You don't feel anything, when Sam pours the liquor on your neck. Not a single thing, which is good at least for now, right?

"Now I'm gonna stitch it up." Sam continues his monologue and starts working with a needle, slowly connecting your teared up skin together.

After it's done Sam looks into your eyes again.

"It's weird, Dean. The aftereffects of the venom should have been already gone." He says to his brother.

"We don't know how long has the son of a bitch drunk her blood." Dean answers, still standing as far as possible from you. Dean's gaze looks different from the last time you saw him. His green eyes seem cold. You feel a sudden shiver down your spine, which might mean that you start getting back sensation in your muscles.

"At least she killed his partner." Sam sighs as he gets up.

"Okay, one last try, (y/n)." Sam turns back to you and looks deeply into your eyes.

"Can you hear us? If you can, blink two times." He demands. You focus and blink two times, earning a wide smile from Sam.

"Finally!" He throws his hands into the air.