Chapter three

A burning pain wakes her up – holy water. She's sitting on a chair and under her is painted the devil's trap. Her wrists and ankles are tied to the chair.

"Welcome back, princess." Dean says, still holding the bottle of holy water. Sam is standing next to him with a book in his hands.

"Who are you?" Sam asks her. She just laughs, tilting her head back.

"My name's Beleth." She says once she calms down.

"Well Beleth, we're going to send your ass back, where it came from." Dean forcedly smiles at her.

"Oh, but be careful, otherwise you will hurt this pretty body." She chuckles and suddenly you can feel your ribs breaking. She lets you get control over your body. You whine as you feel the broken ribs.

"Just-do-it." You hiss of pain. The boys exchange a look before they look at you.

"I'm sorry." The taller one says. The demon called him Sam, right? You smile weakly at him, encouraging him to exorcise the bitch out of your body. You would rather die than to be a host for a freaking demon.

Then she's back. Luckily, Sam had already started the exorcism, otherwise she would break your neck. She lets out an inhuman yell and then the black smoke leaves your body. As soon as she's gone, you black out.

*

Pain wakes you up. Someone is trying to bandage your chest. With your eyes closed, you try to push those hands away.

"We need more sedatives!" A strange person shouts and an injection goes into your neck. The cold liquid spreads in your veins and your muscles become floppy. You fall asleep again.

*

"Miss, wake up." Someone shakes you. You open your eyes with a groan. The light is too bright, so it takes you a while to realize where you are. A nurse is standing next to your bed and the smell of hospital is everywhere. You want to sit up, but you find yourself struggling with it. When you finally sit up, you take a glass of water and some pills from the nurse. After she leaves, you look under the blanket. Your whole chest is bandaged, but you can still move your hands. At least I have bigger boobs.

You look around the room and when you notice two jackets on the armchair next to your bed, you frown. These are not mine.

Suddenly a man enters your room, holding a cup of coffee. When he notices, that you are already awake, he smiles at you. It takes you a while, before you realize who he is.

"Hey, I'm Sam." He sits on the armchair.

"Yeah, I know." You nod, still not understanding, why he's here. A, and if he's here, there will definitely be his brother Dean.

"Why are you here, Sam?" You ask him, narrowing your eyes on him.

"Well, I thought that we should explain you, what exactly happened." He frowns. Oh, they don't know that I am a hunter as well?

"Hah, I know what happened, Sam." You chuckle.

"Oh really? Then tell me." He sips from his cup, looking into your eyes.

"I'm a hunter as well, I hope I don't have to explain you, what a demon is." He chokes on his drink.

"You're a hunter?" He stands up, surprised.

"Yes. Now tell me, why are you still here? Why haven't you already left?" Then it hits you.

"Ohh....You told them that we're related?"

"Yeah, we had to. Otherwise they wouldn't take care of you." He scratches the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry." You sigh as you lie back.

"Don't be. We should have exorcised the demon sooner. We shouldn't have let it break your ribs." Sam comes closer to your bed and sits on it.

"Why don't you have the anti -possession tattoo?" He asks. You raise your head from the pillow to see him properly.

"What?"

"You can make yourself a tattoo that will protect you from demons. Here, look at mine." Sam unbuttons his flannel shirt and shows you his tattoo. You have to admit that it looks quite awesome.

"I didn't know anything about that." You shake your head and look at the ceiling. This tattoo would have helped you so many times, if you had known own about it.

"Don't worry about it. Once you are out of here, we can take you to a tattoo artist." He suggests.

"Once I'm out of here, I won't be your problem anymore." You smile at him.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Another voice joins your conversation. You raise your head to see who it is. Your eyes meet with the greenest eyes again, making you blush a little.

"The other demon will go after you and we can't let you run around, when you aren't able to defend yourself." The man continues.

"I can take care of myself." You disagree.

"Come on Annie, you can't." The new visitor is now standing next to the bed, his arms are crossed on his chest.

"Annie is not my name." You raise your eyebrow.

"We know, we just had to make something up to tell it to the doctors. So what's your name?" Sam apologizes.

"(y/n) (y/l/n)." You whisper.

"So I guess Sammy told you his name, mine is Dean Winchester." Dean introduces himself to you.

"You're the Winchesters?" You exclaim in shock.

"Yep, you've heard about us?" Sam asks.

"Yes! My father knew yours." You smile. Your mum had told you a lot of stories about them. She had always said that they care of the monsters in the dark. She used to be a hunter, but because of you, she stopped. You have never met your father, because he was gone, hunting and saving the world...When he died, she started hunting again and trained you during her free time.

Sam wants to say something, but a doctor walks into your room.

"So, Annie Rollins, how are you feeling?" He asks as he pushes away Dean to check on you.

"I'm feeling fine." You smile at the doctor. The brothers go outside of the room, while the doctor is checking you. He tells you that you can leave after three days, but you have to stay in bed and make yourself cold compresses. Fortunately she only broke two ribs, which isn't really harmful to your health. The ribs should heal within two months, but you won't be able to wait so long! You have to hunt, help people, and kill the demon! What am I going to do?

A/N Hey guys! What do you think about it so far? Any thoughts?