Chapter seven

You stop at lunch on your way back and when you enter your room, Sam's already there, reading a book on one of the beds.

"Hi Sam." You greet him as you put off your jacket. Dean follows your steps before he sits on the couch.

"So what's our plan for today?" You ask both of the boys, but no one seems to listen to you. Sam is fully concentrated on the book and Dean turned on the TV again. You sigh and slowly walk to your duffel bag. You grab your suit and make your way to the bathroom. After you dress yourself to look like an FBI agent, you walk back to the room, wanting to force the Winchesters to do some work.

"Let's go!" You exclaim, putting your hands on your hips and regretting it a second afterwards. You hiss of pain once you touch your new tattoo. It still hurts.

"Where?" Sam questions, sounding confused.

"Well we don't have any leads, so we should go to the police station and ask about the missing people. Or do you have any better idea?" You throw your hands into the air.

"We can ask Castiel, if he knows anything." Dean suggests, turning away from the TV. Yes! Finally I have got his attention.

"Do you think that he knows something?" You look at Dean, who just shrugs.

"Wait, did I miss seeing you changing your clothes?" Dean pops his eyes.

"Don't worry, I went to the bathroom." You smile at him and turn to Sam.

"What do you think about it?" You ask him. Sam thinks for a moment before he answers you.

"Well I think that we should give it a shot." He replies.

"Okay, how do you want to contact him? Does he have any mobile phone?" You continue talking.

"Actually, yes. Let me call him." Dean stands up from the couch and dials a number. He walks around the table, until Castiel picks it up.

"Hey Cas, could you help us with the demons?" Dean asks, not wanting to waste any time. You don't hear the other side of the call, but soon enough Castiel pops into your room, making you jump. Oh my God. I wasn't expecting this.

Dean hangs up and puts the phone back into his pocket.

"What do you want to know?" Cas asks, looking around himself.

"Tell us what you know. Everything." Sam nods at him as he sits up on the bed. So Cas starts talking. He looks calm the whole time, even though it sounds pretty bad. The demon, who leads the army, is called Jezebeth. She has built quite a big group of demons against you. They are already 11. They have stayed in an abandoned factory, which is near this city. Sam and Dean agree with Cas that he will bring his companions to help you. But you don't trust him. You don't trust him at all. Not after the thing he had done to you. You should not trust Dean and Sam either, but from what you have heard, they are trustworthy.

After Castiel leaves, you start planning your attack. Castiel should come with 2 more angels, but he told you that he's not sure if they will really come, so you have to count just with your little group of 4. Well you actually count just with you, Dean and Sam. You doubt that Cas will show up. But he left you here one angel blade, so you have now 3 weapons, which can kill demons - a knife and 2 angel blades. You didn't ask the Winchesters where they had gotten these weapons. The main thing is that you have them. You don't care where they came from. Even if they are from hell, you don't give a damn.

This whole operation should be a piece of cake and you are actually quite looking forward to finishing this job.

...

"I'm ready!" You shout from the bathroom as you hide the last weapon. When you get out of the bathroom, the boys are gone. You sigh and make your way to the parking lot, where they are already waiting.

"What took you so long?" Dean frowns once you approach them. You shrug and sit on the backseat before he starts complaining about women. You are not in the mood for this crap. You thought that you will enjoy this hunt but you have been feeling nervous since morning which makes you even angrier. It might be because of Cas. You have told the boys what you think about him, but they trust him. So you have to trust him too...

The whole way to the abandoned factory no one speaks. Everyone is nervous or thinking about the hunt. You go through the plan in your head over and over again as if it helps. Castiel and his companions should wait for you in front of the building and then you just get in and kill everything what gets in the way. You should be with Dean, Sam is with Cas and Castiel's friends are together.

"Are you nervous?" Dean asks you when you walk to the building. You just shake your head, being afraid that your voice would betray you.

"Hey, don't worry, I'll protect you." Dean winks at you and pats your back. You smile at him but you just can't get rid of the weird feeling in your stomach like something bad is gonna happen.

But you were wrong about everything. Castiel is waiting for you with his friends. He waves at you as you approach them.

The whole operation goes without a hitch. It's kinda hard to kill all of the demons though, because the people are innocent. You don't know how you actually did it, but you get out of there without a scratch. It might have been because of Dean, who fights really well. He killed almost every demon, who just got 2 metres close to you, so you didn't almost have a chance to kill some of them.

Once you are in the fresh air, you wipe your forehead to get rid of the sweat. You know what's going to happen and you are not sure if you are able to do it. You turn back to the little group of hunters.

"So where should we bury them? Or burn them?" You ask them. Sam and Dean exchange a look.

"I think that we should burn them." Castiel responds. You look at him sternly. I didn't ask you.

"Yeah, he's right. Let's burn them in those woods." Dean points behind your back. You turn around to check if there any more buildings, but you are completely alone. Once you turn to them, you nod in agreement. You follow them inside, inhaling deeply. It will be okay.

All of you carry the bodies outside. Your hands and clothes get bloody, but you got used to it after years of hunting.

Once you fire them, you have to close your eyes. You can't watch it. Someone touches your shoulder, which makes you nearly jump out of your skin.

"I think that all of us need a drink, don't you?" Dean smiles at you, keeping his arm around your shoulders.

"Sure." You smile back at him and rest your head on his shoulder. He squeezes them lightly, trying to comfort you.

"I'll never be able to look at this." You sigh. Once you say it, you grow stiff. Why did I say that?

"That's alright. It might come to you one day." He starts drawing circles with his thumb on your shoulder. Although you feel like crap, you have to smile one more time. 

A/N The job is done! What do you think will happen next? :)