Chapter thirteen

As you hobble towards the fridge, you have to smile when you notice a delicious looking pie. You grab it from the fridge, looking cautiously around yourself if Dean isn't coming.

You sit down at the table with a huge smirk, before you start eating the apple pie, enjoying every damn piece. Sam enters the kitchen and when he sees you, he starts laughing.

"He's gonna kill you, you know it, right?" Sam warns you as he takes some vegetable from the fridge.

"Nah, he'll be fine, I'm gonna leave him something." You shrug and stuff your mouth even more.

"Then you don't realize how much he loves pies. He loves them as much as he loves his car." Sam chuckles, joining you at the table.

"You're joking, right?" You swallow hard, the pie suddenly tastes bitterly.

"No." He shakes his head and starts laughing even more when he notices your scared expression.

"I should go and buy him another one." You sigh not wanting to make Dean angry cause of a stupid pie. You jump from the chair and put the rest of the pie into the fridge, praying that Dean won't notice it before you return with a new one.

You rush to you room, which is a bit difficult cause of your hurt leg. Castiel still hasn't showed up, so you are stuck with the Winchesters for now. You've been in the bunker for two days already and you have to admit that this place is pretty awesome.

You are just putting on some jeans, when you hear him screaming from the kitchen. Shit, too late.

There are heard loud footsteps coming closer to you in a very fast way. Before you have a chance to hide yourself or try to run away, which would be useless anyway cause you are slow as a snail, the door bursts open. In the doorway a very angry Dean is standing, fuming and narrowing his eyes on you.

"How dare you!" He exclaims and with two long steps, he's right in front of your face. Your breath hitches as you meet his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Dean...But you wouldn't be able to eat the whole pie anyway and I ate only a few pieces," you say calmly, crossing your arms on your chest.

"What? Are you telling me that I wouldn't be able to eat a whole pie?" He gasps, sounding hurt.

"Yeah. But for me it wouldn't be any problem," you reply, slightly smirking. Dean starts laughing, not believing you at all. When he notices your serious expression, he stops.

"Seriously?" He chuckles.

"Wanna bet?" You raise an eyebrow at him.

"Deal." He nods and starts leaving your room.

"Where are you going so fast?" You yell at him.

"I'm going to buy us some more pies!" He shouts back from the hallway. Well....this will be interesting.

.......

You narrow your eyes on Dean, who is sitting across the table and watches your every move. Sam is standing above you and holds a stopwatch.

"Are you ready?" The younger brother says when he's prepared himself. You answer shortly, not leaving Dean's gaze.

"Okay, so ready, set......go!" Sam exclaims and gives you a permission to start eating. You break the staring fight with Dean and start paying attention to the blueberry pie in front of you.

You and Dean have made a bet, if you win, he's gonna let you drive his Baby and if he wins, you will wash his whole car till it gleams.

You have to say that Dean is an amazingly fast eater, so you stuff your mouth as fast as you can. You watch him while you are chewing the food inside your mouth. When it starts looking like Dean's gonna win, you put such a huge piece in your mouth that you are almost not able to breath.