Chapter fourteen

You are currently sitting in the library and trying to read some super difficult book to focus on something else than Dean, but he keeps popping in your mind.

And so does your mum. She's there, reminding you of what you can cause to people who actually care about you. Even though Dean promised you that he would never let that happen, you never know. No one can know what can happen during a hunt.

You rub your eyes, having no idea what you will do. Are you able to leave the boys after everything you've been through? Or to leave him?

"Hey, you ok?" A person steps into the library and you don't have to raise your head to know who it is.

"Yeah." You smile lightly, afraid to look at him, cause his brother might have already told him what happened.

"What are you reading?" He asks as he sits next to you and you are really glad that he doesn't question your mood any further.

Sam finally helps you to take your mind off Dean and because Dean doesn't appear in the library if he doesn't have to, you don't see him for a couple of hours.

"Dinner's ready!" You shout, your voice echoing in the halls. After a few hours of educating yourself with Sam, your rumbling stomach forced you to cook something.

You decided to cook some quick pasta, because you are too hungry to cook some huge meal.

Sam joggs to you almost immediately, grinning.

"Looks good." He says as he stands next you. He hugs you around your shoulder and kisses you on your cheek, making you blush.

"Thanks for the dinner, we kind of needed a woman's hand in here." He chuckles and takes his plate to the table.

You roll your eyes, but a small smile tugs on your lips.

Dean joins you and Sam a bit later, but when he does, you notice that you can't take your eyes off him. It looks like your heart made the decision for you.

All of you eat peacefully, when suddenly someone bangs on the door. You jump on your chair, which amuses boys and your actions are rewarded with their chuckle.

But when there's another loud bang on the door, serious expressions set on their faces.

Dean and Sam get up and make their way up the stairs to the main door. They exchange a long look, before Sam takes out his gun and Dean opens the door.

"Where've you been so long?" Dean exclaims when he sees the intruder.

"I was busy, Dean." The person answers calmly and you immediately know who it is even before he enters.

You nod at Castiel, when they come downstairs. He doesn't hesitate and directly comes to you, placing his fingers on your forehead to heal. The weird feeling flows into your thigh and when you look at the spot where your wound was, it's gone.

Castiel does the same thing for Dean and you can see the immediate relief in Dean's green eyes.

Cas joins you for the dinner and he talks with the brothers like he is one of them too. You kind of forgave him, but it will take a while until you feel comfortable around him.

When Castiel leaves, boys help you to do the dishes. You make a good team and it's really fun, even though you just wash some dishes.

As you go back into your room and see your duffel bag in the corner, you remember what kind of deal you had with the Winchesters. That you will stay here only till your leg heals. Stupid Cas.

You sit on the bed, thinking and replaying what Dean told you. You look at your things and realize that there's no urge to run away from them. That you would actually hate packing your things and driving away to a disgusting motel all by yourself. And most of all – without him.

When you stand up, you have already made up your mind. So you walk to Dean's room and softly knock on his door.

Once he opens them, you can see how tensed he is.

"Came to say goodbye this time?" He smiles, but it's cold and you know that he's hiding his true emotions.

"Can I come in?" You whisper. He doesn't question it and just lets you in.

As you step inside, his scent hits you hard. It's everywhere and if you were here alone, you would probably jump on his bed and start sniffing his covers like a lunatic.

You turn around to face Dean again, who seems to be a bit confused.

"Look, I came here because you were right. I can't stay away from you, not anymore. I tried but nothing works to take my mind off you. It freaking sucks to hunt without you guys and be alone. There's no one annoying me, there's no one whom I could save ass and there's no one else who would eat my food and there's no one else who would watch Dr. Sexy with me and-" You keep rambling, before Dean cuts in on you.

"Stop." He chuckles and cups your face with his hands.

"You're freaking adorable, when you are nervous cause of me," he whispers before he bends down to kiss you.

The kiss is gentle at first, like he's afraid of losing you again and making sure that you are not going anywhere.

Your heart is beating super fast, nearly jumping out of your chest and your cheeks are flushed with heat. When you tangle your fingers into his soft hair, he deepens the kiss, making you moan.

His hands travel to your little back, pulling you closer to him. He bites your lower lip and your breath hitches as you feel his hands on your butt.

He starts pushing you towards his bed and you obey, falling on the covers with him. He breaks the kiss as he looks deep into your eyes.

"I've wanted to do this for so long, you have no idea." He groans before he kisses you again with such hunger that it makes your head dizzy.

THE END

So....this is my goodbye, I hope that you liked this fic, let me know in the comments! and if you want, read some of my other fanfics, which are on my profile!
Hopefully I'll see you soon at my next fanfiction!