Chapter two

The next morning you are very tired, so you decide to go to the creepy gas station and buy a coffee. You put on your jeans, black tank top, red plaid flannel shirt, and a red jacket. Once you step out of the room, you shiver because of the cold air. You start quickly walking to the gas station, which is right next to the motel.

As you sip your coffee, you are happily heading back to your room. Thoughts are running through your head. You know that you have to go to the police station and ask about some weird accidents. If the demons are here, something must have already happened. Once you are in front of your door, you freeze. The door is open and you definitely locked it. You put your cup on the ground and take your gun, clutching it tightly. You poke the door with the gun barrel, which slowly opens the door with creaking.

It's just an old cleaning lady. You quickly hide your gun, before she notices it. You have no intention of causing her a heart attack.

"Oh, I'm sorry, darling, I thought that you'll be gone longer. I'm not gonna bother you." She smiles and hurries up with cleaning.

"That's alright." You nod and take off your jacket. You forget about the cup outside, but you have already finished your coffee. You sit down at the table and switch the laptop on to check out the local news. You stop worrying about the old lady, so it quite startles you, when the door slams. You jump from the chair and want to grab your gun, but it's in the jacket. Fuck!

The old lady is standing in front of the closed door and grinning at you.

"You know, I thought that you're smarter." She tilts her head, eyeing you.

"Yeah, my mother always told me that I'm a disappointment." You shrug, trying to get more time until you figure out how to get out of this situation.

"Hah, enough chatting darling, we've got work to do." Before you have a chance to do something, the demon leaves the old lady's body and possesses yours.

She stretches herself and walks in front of a mirror.

"Hmm, this body is much more beautiful than the last one." She says. Let me go, bitch! You try to fight her, but she's too strong. She ignores you and walks out of the room, heading to the reception. The guy behind the front desk smiles at her and blushes slightly.

"Hey, sweetie, I was just wondering if you could do me a favor." She flirtatiously smiles at him.

"Yeah, sure." He stutters.

"Could you tell me, which room have the two brothers?" She starts playing with your hair. He nods and looks into the papers.

"Room 12." He smiles.

"Thank you, darling." She winks at him before she walks away. Ohh I'm gonna kill her! You think, as she knocks on door of room number 12.

The handsome guy from showers opens the door and raises his eyebrow at her. She leans on the doorway and looks into his eyes.

"Do you want to finish the thing we started in the restroom?" She bites your lower lip, which makes the guy look at your lips.

"Are you drunk?" He questions her.

"Oh, come on." She fights her way through the door, pushing the man.

"Just because I'm honest doesn't mean that I'm drunk." She says as she walks into the room, checking it, to see if the other one is there or not. When she makes sure that she's alone with the hottie, she smirks.

Once he closes the door behind her, she turns around, grinning.

"I think you should go." He crosses his arms on his chest.

"Where's your friend?" She innocently asks him, even though she knows that they are brothers.

"He went to buy some food." He shrugs.

"Good, then it's going to be easier." She grins as she changes your eyes pitch black. Before the man has a chance to do something, he's pinned to a wall.

"Why do you keep doing the same mistakes, Dean?" She continues to strangle him. Okay, I should probably do something. You start concentrating even more and try to get back control over your body. You feel her powers weakening, but it's still not enough. You scream in your mind and suddenly, Dean falls on ground.

"Get her out of me!" You shout at him before she gets the control over you again, but she's weak, so Dean easily knocks her out with one punch into your face. Ouch.