Want.

[Alex keeps biting her lips because
everytime she does it, she gets a kiss.]

]

SONG:
E.T. by Katy Perry
_________________________________________

She doesn’t realize the pattern at first.

Doesn’t realize that every single time she’s insecure, every single time she’s being coy, every single time she’s flirting or she’s said something brilliant and is fishing for praise or for a flash of her new girlfriend’s dimples – every single time – Maggie kisses her.

But Alex is a DEO agent and it only takes a couple of weeks to put it together.

It’s every time she bites her lip. Every. Single. Time.

And she loves it.

So when she’s looking over a medical report at the DEO, Maggie describing the weapon they’d caught a glimpse of to Winn, and Alex is turned on by her keen attention to detail, she makes sure to bite her lip. The kiss elicits a tiny whoop from Winn, an oh come on from J’onn, and assorted clapping and whistling from other DEO agents.

When they’re at a crime scene, and Maggie’s signing the last of the onsite paperwork, Alex puts her hands on her hips, taking one last glance around the scene, and bites her lip. Maggie pulls her against her body by the hips and brings their lips together.

When Alex is comparing two brands of peanut butter – searching for the healthiest kind – in the grocery store, she makes sure Maggie is watching, and she bites her lip. They almost knock down an entire shelf’s worth of jam, and Alex is pretty sure she sees Maggie slipping the most sugary brand of peanut butter into their basket, but she finds that she doesn’t mind at all.

When it’s game night and it’s the legendary hero category in charades and they’re watching Winn shout random phrases at James until he comes up with Robin Hood, Alex bites her lip while she’s laughing, and Maggie practically knocks Kara off of the couch as she slips her tongue into Alex’s waiting mouth.

«Why do you kiss me every single time I bite my lip?» Alex finally asks, breathless, bare chest flushed with Maggie’s body heat and her own sweat.

«Why do you always bite your lip whenever you want me to kiss you?» Maggie retorts, rolling Alex on top of her and smoothing her hair out of her face.

«You knew

«Why do you think I did it, Danvers? It’s our system!»

«We have a system.»

«I like our system.»

Alex grins wickedly as she takes her bottom lip between her teeth.

«I like our system, too.»

_________________________________________

I love gifs?

whatever, do you like this short chapter?

-Mags