Goddess.

[Alex is so tired and Maggie is a goddess.]

i wanted a floriana's hot photo

the flannel got me so bad.

SONG:
Angel by Fifth Harmony

_________________________________________

«C'mon, Agent Danvers, don't fall asleep on me now. Things are just starting to get... interesting.»    

«Interesting...» Alex murmurs, sighing contently as she pushes herself back against her pillow.

Was it unsettling how turned on Alex could be from her girlfriend's voice alone, whispering her work title as they lay together in bed?

Not helped at all by her Maggie's current state; naked and a little sweaty as she hovered over her own also very naked body - held up only by her hands on either side of Alex.

«You're not tired, are you?» Maggie asks, playfully as she adjusts a wild strand of dark hair from her eyes.

«It's not like we've been doing this for hours...» Alex breathes out, failing to stop the grin that envelopes her face at the realisation of what she just said.

«It's been hours?» Maggie leans down, kissing Alex gently. «What can I say? I got lost in you.»

«Pfft, what are you? A Hallmark card?» Alex murmurs, contentedly, rolling her eyes at the cheesy line.

«You love it.»

Alex's following laugh is laced with sleep although she doesn't deny Maggie's words and instead gives in with a proud and dorky nod.

«I'm gonna go grab a water.» Maggie breaks into a dopey grin as Alex feels the bed dip. «You want anything?»

«No, I'm good.» Alex says, sighing blissfully as she closes her eyes. She feels the mattress shift as Maggie moves from under the covers. Alex suddenly misses the warmth.

«Thanks though.»

Alex opens her eyes to see Maggie's bare silhouette disappearing across the floor and into her kitchen. A couple of seconds later, the tap is being turned on and Maggie is impatiently hovering and rustling for a glass.

Alex smiles. «Left, next to the refrigerator.»

«You think I would know that by now.» Maggie murmurs, her voice lowering. «Considering how many times I've stayed over.»