7

They didn't really need to sneak intibthe museum.

No one was around to gaurd it, everyone was either hiding from Uma or either serving her.

"What are we looking for exactly?," Jay aske as they walked around the giant museum.

Seriously, the place was huge.

"Um... I'm not really sure. Anyone have a map?," Carmalita asked.

Carlos pulled out his on one and quickly typed something in. "Got it! It's in the hall of weapons.... that way,"

They all quickly turned left, practically running down the hall.

When they finally reached their destination, they all stopped.

They stared at the giant fork like object in front of them.

"That's Neptune's trident?," Gil asked.

Carmalita nodded. "Uh huh,"

"It's huge," Jay said.

"How exactly are we going to get that thing out of here? It's like, twice our size," Carlos pointed out.

"Simple. Shrinking spell. Mal?," Carmalita looked at the purple haired girl.

"Right, on it,"

-

When they got the trident down to a small enough size, they all booked it back to campus.

"So, what's the plan? Blast Uma with the trident?," Jay asked.

Carmalita's eye's widened. "What? No, of course not! That would kill her. I just need to zap the necklace and that should keep her from making her spells too strong," She explained.

"Got it. So.... I guess we just go with this until we find the right time?," Mal asked.

Everyone agreed.

"Alright then. Let's go be some servents,"

-----

Being a servant for Uma is pretty much what you'd expect, and she acted like s bitch the whole time.

But... for some reason Carmalita didn't hate her for it.

Uma wasn't a bad person, she knew that, she was just.... mad. Angry at everything.

Before Mal and her friends went to Auradon, she was actually nice. Well, no one was nice on the Isle, but she wasn't as evil as she was now.

Carmalita was snapped out of her thoughts when she suddenly ran into someone.

Arms wrapped around her to keep her from falling over.

She looked up at the person, and she stared at him.

Porter brushed some hair out of her face and she closed her eyes, leaning into his touch.

When she opened them, he was still looking at her, his now blue eyes boring into her Brown owns.

"Porter....," She brought a hand up to his face, stroking her thumb over his cheek.

She watched his eyes, smiling hopefully when she saw them flash back to their usual hazel for a moment.

"Porter?,"

He suddenly backed away from her, his breathing rapid.

She walked closer to him, but he turned away and bolted towards the kitchen door.

"Porter, wait!,"

She ran after him, but by the time she got to the door, he was already gone.