xi || TERRORIZING TRUTH

[EDITED]

WHEN I escaped from the psycho, I had noticed to be in some sort of room. It wasn't an actual room, but some sort of workplace. Like a workshop, maybe? Honestly, I don't think I need to know, and I couldn't think about what this place was. There were more important things to be on the lookout for.

This room was cathedral-sized. The first item I set my eyes upon was a map on the wall. It was looked to be on some sort of billboard, but plans that didn't make any sense to me were located here. I tilted my head in confusion while reading the plans.

One said, "Saws. Guns. Chairs. All for love."

It was wacky, and I dismissed it. I headed over to another billboard that made into my peripheral vision, which was blocked by cardboard boxes. I had moved these to find pictures of Hannah and Beth with their eyes crossed out in some sort of bright red marker.

Has this man been stalking the twins? More importantly, on that night, did he kill them? I know they fell because I was there, but, what if they were alive? What if he killed them?

The note with Chris and Ashley, the one about their soft skin and how he would rip it off. Did he somehow get to them? Where?

My mind was spinning with so many different thoughts. The both of them died in the fall, so they would be useless. Unless if this guy's a real sicko and retrieved their bodies to rip their skin off, I don't know why the twins would be a target. If this masked clown man is some sort of serial killer, why would he hunt dead people? Why is he even here in the first place?

I could feel my head shake in denial of the twins' deaths, and backed into something.
I squealed, turning around, but it was a shelf. A crack was heard, and I looked to the floor to see a phone on the floor. Curiously, I unlocked the phone. Hm. No password. There were a bunch of messages on the text app, so I clicked it. The phone brought me to a conversation with some Doctor and Josh.

Sent Tuesday, January 13th. 09:47am.

DR. HILL: Hi Josh, it's Alan.
I hope you don't mind me texting you, but this is important. I got your email.
I don't think that your plan is going to help. I think you need to stop what you're doing and come to see me.

DR. HILL: Please, pick up your phone. I'm getting worried.

JOSH: LEAVE ME ALONE

DR. HILL: Are you still taking your meds?

JOSH: im fine

So Josh hasn't been taking his meds... What did this purpose serve to what's going on? Josh is dead. And this "plan" of his is dead too, because there's a literal maniac running around here trying to kill everyone.

DR. HILL: It's very dangerous to stop taking your drugs mid course Josh.

DR. HILL: Contact my office to make an appointment, please.

DR. HILL: Josh?

DR. HILL: Josh, please respond.

Alright, so Josh hasn't been taking his meds.
I shut off Josh's cracked phone, placing it on the desk where the map was. I've always known that Josh and I have always taken meds because he would always text me to take care of my own. I would do the same to him—but I've texted him the last few days to do it. He's responded back, saying that he did... Surely he wouldn't lie to me?