At Last Together {Aarmau}

Aphmau's Perspective

The day is finally coming... to be honest, I've never been more terrified in my entire life! What if Aaron is mad at me? I absolutely respect that decision, but...  but ... I don't want to lose him again. This is the second time I have lost him. Sometimes, I get mad at Aaron. Not because of why he left me, but because of how he came back. I understand that he is the Ultima, and that is the reason, no doubt about it. But, when he asked me to be his girlfriend, he said that he couldn't wait any longer. I'm not one to be selfish, but what about me? I've been waiting for this long, and the first thing he mentions is how long he has been waiting?

 I ran off before Melissa told me where Aaron was, a stupid decision. I slowly sat down on the beautiful beach, watching the rough waves slowly collapse back into the soft sand. For the first time in my life, I think I'm actually beginning to lose hope in my life. So far, everything that ever went well, went wrong at the end. Even Aaron and I's relationship went wrong, which I hoped would never happen. Zane is less possessive of me, and I'm missed A LOT of things. I don't like everything to be about me, but lately... I miss someone who would stand up for me, who would always stay beside me. I hear soft footsteps on the white sand, but I... don't really care. I miss laughing, and the jokes, and sadly, I even miss the flirting. I want to cry, but I feel like I'm weak. 

Then I saw Celestia run up towards someone, I slowly lift my head, with tears, threatening to come out. As I felt the slowly burning sensations of my tears go down my face, I saw a face that I haven't seen in what seems to be years... Aaron Lycan, you came back to me. I ran up to him, with my small little toes digging into the sand. There he was, the man that I was doubting about minutes ago. How can he do these things? Change my thoughts, mind, and personality, with the little words that come out of his mouth. His muscular arms opening up, for a stupid potato like me. I never want to ever leave those arms, who held me when I was crying, falling, and were always open. I never want to see those eyes close, like diamonds, staring at me, as if I was worth the world and more. I saw the sun slowly go down on the salty ocean waves, but I didn't care. All I could think about was the soft, delicious warmth surrounding me. 

Aaron Lycan. I will never let you leave my sight again. You were always there for me, now I will be there for you. You were the only one that had their arms open, even if the stress of the world is around you. Little do you know, that you are my world and more. I have so many secrets that cause stress in my life, but one of them is how during the years, not seeing your face or hearing your voice, cracked me. I feel like an actress, because of how many times I faked a smile or a laugh. I feel real again. Every word you say, fuels for the days to come. Never stop talking. I want to hear your voice every time I go to sleep, and every time I wake up. I want to wake up to see your face every day I wake up, so even if it's raining, I can still see the sun, smiling back at me. 

I felt Aaron's warm tears sink slowly down, staining my cheeks. I kissed his tears, and said slowly, to make sure he can savor every word, and so that he knows that I am extremely sincere when I spoke them "I will always be your stupid potato, Aaron. Now and Forever~" He finally broke down that tough silent exterior and sobbed into my hair. He whimpered slowly and said "I won't let you leave me. This year has been.... scarring to me, but your face reminds me of the sun, I can't live another second without seeing your bright smile, laughing eyes, and rich laugh. Don't leave me Aphmau... not again" 

I saw in the distance, Mr. and Mrs. Lycan, holding each other dear to their hearts, I hope and pray every night that Aaron will one day forgive me, and my sins against him. I see it so clearly, my future - no, OUR future, our destiny. He'll walk up to me, kneeling on one knee, as the sun slowly settles down into a beautiful golden star, and showing me a real cherish-able smile that I thought I'd only see in my dreams, and say "Aphmau Phoenix, you have made me smile in my times of darkness, and opened up to me, you waited for me, and you always aimed to please me. Please, let me return the favor... Aphmau Jessica Phoenix, The love of my Life, and My best friend since Middle School, will you marry me~? " I teared up at the thought, and help onto him tighter than ever. I am so scared that when I let you go, you would fade away, like in my dreams every night.    

My doubts were slowly sinking back, as the sun was doing back into the sea. I already found my true love. I want this summer to be all about us. I understand that Aaron would be different, and I am prepared for anything that is to come. I can never tell him what happened this year, I can't tell anyone, what has been seen cannot be seen again.  My mind is like an ocean, and calm at times, but other times, it is rough, made of poisonous thoughts, and pitch black. It is only a beautiful sight in the distance, never meant to be invaded by human touch.  I crawled back into my bed, tearing up remembers that Aaron was not going to be next to me, and slowly let the darkness consume me, waiting for another nightmare, waiting to wake up covered in sweat and tears.