Starlight Wonderland [Aarmau]

Aaron's POV

Summer. The smell of salt water, while the sun's heat hugs you like a warm blanket. But the sun can not give me as warmth as her smile. Her hugs. I know that I would trade my life for her love, irreplaceable and is worth a thousand worlds to me. Money is nothing to me, I know that even if I was a homeless man with nothing when she is beside me, I'll always smile, I'd feel like a millionaire. Nightmares may corrupt my mind to darkness, but seeing her face brings me back to her comfortable light. There is no way to describe how I feel about her, all I know is that even if she drags me into emotions that I never felt before, I still love her.

 Even when I am furious at her, I still love her. It becomes a different feeling of love when I am enraged by something, I feel possessive... as if she is a delicate rose, and she is only mine to protect. When I feel cherished, I feel as if I am a puzzle piece finally able to make a picture, a beautiful picture of a girl with caramel eyes, and a ring around her finger. I missed holding her in my arms. Everything that happened at Bunny Hill, I want her to know that I am not enraged by my own pain, but for what pain Aph had to go through. 

She's all that matters~