Her Sacrifice {Aarmau}

I miss you Aphmau, come back... I love you, my stupid potato~ BTW: Must watch Mystreet Starlight: Cursed Ep. 34 in order to understand this chapter one-shot thing, based on what could happen afterward *ONLY BASED ON THIS EPISODE, DIDN'T WATCHING EP. 33, DIFFERENT PLOT, SAME CONCEPT*  I SPELLED SACRIFICE WRONG SORRY XD    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV

Aphmau came in storming through, pushing aside Melissa and Zane, her eyes shone with unshed tears and pure determination. Everyone, including me, was frozen in shock, unable to comprehend what was going on. My heart and mind told me to move, but my charcoal eyes flashed from Aphmau, to... Garroth.  Me and everyone else figured out what was going to happen a second too slow. Aphmau had gotten her hands on a potion, that changed shades like the sun setting beneath the grass of a hill, all of our eyes widening when we saw the delicate glass bottle shatter and spread the liquid to our feet. I couldn't move, I couldn't feel, I saw everyone else struggle to do so as well. I try to open my mouth, no avail. She inched further towards Garroth, still heaving for his every breath. Everyone tried to move to stop her. My mind was screaming, racing, telling me to move... but I can't. Now I know what Aphmau must have felt under that forever potion, except, I can't control my body to move. I heard her mutter words that I would never understand. She walked up to me, tears in her eyes, smiling as if she knew it would be her last, and gave a crumpled paper into my hand. She walked forward onto the bed. Lucinda seemed to understand what was happening, because her eyes widen, as a scream tried to escape her mouth. A gentle glow casted around us, as we see all the memories that Garroth and Aphmau went through. The good and the bad, the pretty lies, and ugly truths. A light humming heard. When we all could see, the spell faded, Zane fell to his knees, while Lucinda and Kawaii Chan fell to the floor. Aphmau was on leaning against the wall, smiling a tired smile, as caramel eyes faded rapidly. Garroth got off with a start, begging, telling her to rest. I tried to pick up Aphmau to the bed, but my hands went through her as mid she was nothing but a hologram. My eyes burned, feeling the need to shed some unwanted tears. Fearing that I would never be able to take her home, have a wonderful family, or may not even get to see our wedding. Too much going on, too many emotions, heart racing, mind buzzing, I let the darkness consume me hoping to wake up beside my precious fiance.