La Mia Bellissima Attrice {Aarmau}

(Author's Note:) I am so sorry that I always can't stick to an update schedule. Writer's block is a murderer. Anyways, as a way to apologize for the last few months with no updates, I filled another oneshot out. I hope that the next one would be continuing Puppy Alpha, but for now, here is my apology

The gentle summer breeze caressed the flourishing green leaves as my footsteps echoed onto the stone pathway that leads to a quaint Italian restaurant. The sweet aroma of coffee drifted into the clear blue summer sky, reaching as far as the oak tree roots that snuck into every crack of the aged stones. I come to a stop in front of a wooden door. The door was finely aged, rough and comforting, and the doorknobs once vibrant gold dimmed down to a dusty yellow, smudged and was smeared with the fingerprints of the past and present. I entered the eatery, looking around the place of which I knew so well. The walls were the color of snow, white and vibrant with edgings in golden paint designs. Near the windows lay flowers, dancing and twisting to the song of the sun which shone brightly upon the tables. I looked up and saw the faces of the employees, playful grinning and teasing smirks because they knew why I was here. For her.

This place had a build in theater, and with that, they paid for actors and actresses to entertain the beloved customers. And among those regular faces, the common eyes and minds lied a woman who stood out like no other. She had beautiful inky black hair, flowing behind her like a flag of attack, striking down and stealing the hearts of any pursuers who fell fatally into her hypnotic eyes with eyes the color of caramel, beautiful orbs, vibrant in color and fierce as lions. I knew I was a goner ever since my eyes landed on her, and after that, I knew that I couldn't just walk away. She was the drug, and I was the addict. And she knew. She knew how I felt about her.

Oh, how I do I know, you may ask? Look at her at that stage, look at her eyes. Every time those captivating eyes landed on me, they curved with seduction, glimmered with unspoken banter, and reflected those of a mischievous child. Her steps echo with confidence, her soul radiating with a light-hearted spirit, and her smile, oh her smile, she can make a king bow down onto his knees with that perfect heartthrob that she calls a smile.

A little smile breaks through at the mere thought of the actress that messes with my mind, and my heart. "Hey! Hey Aaron! Buddy! Buddy, look over here! Over here!" My head jolted up at the sound of my name and the snap of fingers in front of me. I look up to make eye contact with a brunette with emerald green eyes, twinkling with brewing trouble and a wide grin on his face. In the light, his name tag glimmered, Vylad. He pointed behind me, that grin of his still not leaving him. I blush, a bright red appearing on my cheeks. Bashfully, I turn around only to see that no one was behind me. Thank God it wasn't rush hour, I would have been holding back dozens of people, actually, the starving customers would have eaten me by now. He let out a little chuckle at my embarrassment. Jerk. There was no doubt about it, she was my siren's call.

"So, the normal seat?" Vylad said. I nodded. "You came just in time, dude. In a few minutes, they are gonna perform a play, a new one."

"A new one? What's it about?" His shoes hit the wooden floor as he leads me to the table in the center, the most wondrous place to be, near the stage, by the speaker, with a great view.

"Honestly dude, I have no idea. According to the manager, it's a romance story. Nasty. Something about a couple meeting in an Italian restaurant. The girl was the actress at the restaurant and the guy was always being at every one of her plays. Apparently, it's the cliche love at first sight story. It's entirely rewritten by the lady's perspective. Hey, but lucky you, the chick that wrote it was your little crush. She's the main actress in it as well." He gave me the menu as I had sat down on the cushioned booth, fashioned in a square shape. It was only an instinct, he and I both know that I already know the menu by heart. I still remember the moment I saw her, and honestly, I don't know if I can ever forget it.

The first time I saw her was on stage. My father, an Italian businessman, was having a meeting arrangement and had decided to pick a cozy restaurant at the center of a town far from my home, hours away. As the son of the businessman, and nearing the age of where I can begin picking up the industry, he had decided for me to go along with him.

Awkwardly, I just sat there, in the center booth. I was told that there was going to be a play and waited impatiently for it. I was clearly uninterested, fidgeting with the utensils and gazing off at random places. After a few minutes, I got tired of waiting, bored and wondering when this exasperating play would start. Then all the sudden, the lights dimmed, flickering like a candle. I remember it so clearly, like ink, the darkness bled through the warm light and silenced the small chatter. A silhouette stood in the middle of the stage. She seemed to have appeared out of the grey, thick mist, blooming out of the clouds and shining like the sun. I held my breath. This surely could not be a woman, she had to be a trick of the eyes, an enchantress, nothing could be this alluring. She raised her head ever so slowly, revealing her face, stunning round eyes, luscious lips that turned and twisted with every word that came from her mouth. Her eyes were pools of unknown secrets, deep and dark and wonderful. Questions filled my head on how this happened. How can I love someone I have never met? How can I love a stranger? My mind scatters for the answer, but deep down, I know there is no answer. The truth is, some things cannot be answered with mere words, for feelings are never going to be easy to decipher. All I want, need, care about is her. I would give my life away to have one of her smiles, her ray of light to shine upon me.

I knew well what I am asking for. For death. I ask and pray and lie awake at night yearning to hear three fatal words fall from her lips, gracing my ears and silencing my restless mind. I. Love. You.

I snap out of it and the deafening silence in the small restaurant. The play has begun. I whisper my order to Vylad, and he rushes off. The play begins.