Prologue

"Nobody knows her,  nobody wants to, Abigale serves us no purpose."

Abigale overheard a Salamence talking to Tyranitar about her like always. She shed a slight tear, but it was quickly absorbed by her snow white, silky fur. She grew to learn to not cry too much of it. She took one last look at them before she quickly turned back and ran towards the mountains with no second thoughts. She effortlessly climbed the ledges that protruded from it and entered a cave. It was desolate, but she liked it that way. She especially liked the way it was bright as life itself, because she blended in, and nobody would ever find her. She began sobbing; all the tears once again had been absorbed by her fur, which became messy from crying. She knew nobody wanted her.

She always wanted to know why that was, but didn't usually interact with anyone there. She never did anything to them at all. Abigale felt hated. She shook and tried to get her fur to look normal. She was unsure what to do in the situation she was in. She wanted water, but the only water accessible was in the village. She went down as her paws tapped against the dirt path. She looked nervous to ask, as even before doing so, she was already shivering.

"Uh-um, Mr S-Salamence could I get a drink of w-water...?" She hesitantly asked. Salamence responded by kicking her hard into the lake. She yelped in pain as she fell underwater.

Though it was a bit muffled up from being in water, she heard him tell an Espeon to hold her head down. She desperately attempted to swim up, but was stopped by a pink cat who pounced on her and held her head underwater. Abigale wiggled around, losing her breath second by second. Her horn glowed white and she used Night Slash on the Espeon who was blown back releasing the poor Absol from her grip. She quickly took a sip and wobbly as she was, she stumbled back to her miserable den, yelping painfully every step. She heard an Umbreon shout.

"And don't come back!"

363 words

Oh yeah editing! Also, I renamed this to the prologue.