Chapter 11

Azure was 'sitting' on the pond surface in grief again. She was looking at the water move around for hours. The rest of the village was worried about her. A Ponyta tippy toed into the shallow part of the pond, making splashing just as shallow as it. She tried not getting her tail wet.

"Don't you think you've been sitting here mourning for long enough, Azure...?"

"You don't get it, you have an uncountable amounts of friends, all of which are alive and breathing. My only friend went towards the light..."

She paused for a split second.

"Because of UMBREON!"

She glided out to the shallow and stomped the rest of the way making the Ponyta dance around trying to stay dry. She then left into the mountains where Umbreon supposedly headed, not saying a word about her sudden disappearance. The Ponyta walked away making clamping noises with her feet as she went barely noticing the fact she left.

Azure noticed the sky getting dark again so she activated her keystone for light, not like it would Mega Evolve anyone out of nowhere; and if it did, nobody cares. Every time she used it she'd be reminded of her dead friend. They deserved at least a year of ftiendship. Azure fought back the tear and continued climbing the mountain. It began snowing, and the ground was already covered in snow. She was being struck by strong winds and rain that fell in torrents. The rain would be frozen to hail making matters worse.

Umbreon went really far supposedly to hinder anyone who tried finding him. Azure finally fell face first onto the snow in defeat and slept regardless of the conditions of the weather. The snow froze her, but didn't kill her.

She awakened and was stung with pain each time she tried to move since her body was frozen and numb. She lay down and rolled down the mountain in defeat. How did that Umbreon survive this!? Icicles were forming on her pale ears; it was too late to go back but it wasn't safe to keep going. From rain, to hail, to snow, to absolute blizzard, the weather just didn't get worse than this. Azure didn't like hearing the word absolute because it had Absol in it and just kept reminding her. She tried not thinking as a tear froze on her face.

She came across a melted path and followed to see if something warm was next. It ended quickly and deemed more of a line than a path since the snow was all that could be seen from there. She finally gave up and fell flat again, not unconscious, but frozen.

Something touched her, but she was too numb to notice. By the time she was dragged away, she fainted with her face still buried  in the snow.