Chapter 14

"Why are you here?" Azure questioned, drawing closer to the Time Travel Pokémon.

"You want a friend to be revived. I can definitely do that. But it's more--"

"YOU CAN!? THAT WOULD BE GREAT!"

"Woah, hold it Ms. Drawer of Conclusions, it's not as simple as that. It will not be one of those 'I revived your friend and we lived happily ever after blah blah blah' stories."

She sat on a willow tree's branch and fastened herself.

Azure gulped. "So?"

"I'll revive her so that she can fulfill my wish. Then she dies again. I'll tell you more later, meet me here 2:00 A.M. sharp. To summon the cove, say a wish.

Azure slowly walked out and lay on the wet grass. Her mind was racing. Why will she die after revival? What wish? If she's going to die right after angways, what was the point of reviving her in the first place,Where the heck did Celebi even come from!? Ugh, why am I asking so many questions?!" She couldn't fall sleep at the moment, so she idly sat daydreaming, or nightdreaming but not asleep.

  ***

2:03 A.M. She was so lost in thought she kind of forgot the meeting. Azure lazily rolled over to the location of the cove.
"I wish for Celebi to forgive me for being 3 minutes late.

The sky glowed, the cove rose, the door opened, etcetera, and Celebi popped out.

"Before you ask, yes, I forgive you for being 3 minutes late; I'm ready to tell you more."

Azure sat on a rock admiring the green sky while still listening closely to the green Pokémon.

"If Abigale dies, she needs to die famous, or else you, will suffer. Nothing else for me to say, and that's right. This is the only reason I woke you up. Come back tomorrow any time you're ready. Bye."

"But what do you mean I'll su--," before any questions could be asked, Celebi disappeared along with the cove, which sunk into the ground leaving behind only a vernal pool in which a Politoed emerged from before hopping back in. A place Azure hadn't noticed before. The green light in the sky dissipated.

***

Azure fell to the ground and closed her eyes, letting go of all previous thoughts, even of Umbreon. She only thought of Abigale, and how soon, maybe everything would be better, and she thought of answers to the questions that continued harassing her in her sleep; she thought of forgiveness and resurrection, and then she thought nothing at all.