Chapter 2

Abigale could care less about her injuries. She could wait a while and stomp her way into their faces and beat them up. This was how she imagined it though. But she didn't care about the outcome.

Once that period had passed, she did exactly what she thought about doing. She went right back to the mess up they call a village. It didn't go the way she wanted though.
"Hey you dumb legends! Oh that's right, you're PSEUDO LEGENDS! FAKE LEGENDS! AHAHA!" She used another Horn Leech on Tyranitar. She used Dazzling Gleam on both of them next. "I'm not scared of you!" Tyranitar growled at her and the ground began to shake. Pointed stones ascended from below and cut her open. Blood seeped out quickly and she let out a loud screech but regardless, the Disaster Pokémon fought on. "You intimidate me no...more!" Abigale was completely lying. She actually regretted the whole thing and wanted to go back home. That Umbreon came back.
"Why have you returned once again!? I wasn't lying about killing you at all!" He angrily said as he pinned the already hurt Abigale again. He slashed at her with all his might, making a large cut that released blood quickly to make a streak on her pelt. She screamed once again. She didn't die, but was close enough. Dots clouded her vision and she passed out from taking all the hits. The three didn't bother to eliminate her, so she was left littering the path.

***

She woke up in a warm den. The first thing Abigale noticed was the exotic, fragrant scent that filled it. She knew it wasn't her own den. It gave her a slightly uneasy feeling. How did she get here!? She felt something, or someone poke her. She looked up to see a chubby blue rabbit-like creature with white bubble patterns in front of her. An Azumarill!?
"Aren't you that Absol nobody wants?" Someone came for her? She was looking down at her blood stained pelt. She had too many questions.
"But...don't you hate me as well?" She asked.
The Azumarill cracked a smile, and then burst into laughter. "Hate you!? I wouldn't do it for a life time supply of Poképuffs!" Abigale began crying a little, but not in the sad way. Someone actually liked her! She moved closer to the blue rabbit and gave her a hug. More like, they were both hugging each other. It was the most awkward moment of her life, but she felt happy about it. "And by the way, I'm Azure. I know you're Abigale already, I know everyone in that little village. It took a while for her to notice that she was on a wheelchair with a frame made of strong bamboo rods tied with even stronger string. The kind of rods a Pancham would toughen its jaws with. The seat and back were made of wet leaves, and she had no idea what the wheels were made of. Probably tree trunks. She also had a cast on her rear back leg. She was slightly blind in one eye now. Azure exited and returned to her village. Restrained to a wheelchair, she rolled her way back to her own den. The temperature fell, so she adjusted.

~518 words

These chapters are short, but to make up, there is quick a lot of them!