Chapter 12

"Alright, wake up rabbit, or am I gonna have to shove an Aspear berry down your throat?"
Azure tried getting her nerves to work as she wiggled around. "Blue Flute, for a blue rabbit!"

"I know you didn't face the same fate as your friend, so get up."

Azure awakened only to the mention of Abigale. She whimpered and stood up and turned around to find Umbreon.

"UMBREON! YOU!"

The dark type put his paw to the water one's mouth.

"Uh, hello! Think again about attacking please! I rescued you like the way you rescued Abigale! You weren't supposed to be alive, but then I came, and took you here, so you survived!"

Azure rolled her eyes. "Well, where is 'here' exactly? Where are we as of now? And WHY did you save me?"

Umbreon cracked a smile. "Point made. We're in the middle of nowhere, more precisely, very far from the village."

Azure raised a brow. "We're what now?"

"There is no way to go from here. Unless..." Umbreon smirked and looked at Azure. "Got any dosh?"

"Why are you asking?" Azure said as she pulled out four sand dollars, "Because this is all I have." She placed them into his palm and shrugged.

He nodded. "Deal."

He signalled for Azure to get on his back; Azure held on to his scruff and moved upwards while Umbreon started running, being sped up by the weight on his back. They were rushing through the snowy part. They went towards the right, and Azure didn't mind the cold this time, likely because the conditions got better.

"Where are we going though!?" Azure yelled.

"That's not important right now!"

"But it is giving me an uneasy feeling!" Umbreon ignored and just picked up the pace.

In the distance Azure saw a castle.

"Umbreon! Why are we going to the village?"

He kept going faster and faster and prepared a Zen Headbutt as a large pink aura enveloped him. The snow disappeared and was replaced with grass as they kept on moving. As they got closer to the castle Azure couldn't help but close her eyes tightly until the sound of a crash forced her to open. Dust scattered around along with shattered fragments of white asphalt. Azure heard the strangest thing.

"Azure, go fight the guards!"