Chapter 10

Azure rested her smooth arm on Abigale's chest, still chanting for her to wake. Her chants turned to screams of sadness as she put her hands to her eyes trying not to let the gashes of tears spill out, but it just didn't work.

She inhaled, "ABIGAAAAALE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Umbreon opened the door a little to see.

"Azure, what is this about!?"

She shook her head as the only response.

He tilted his head. "No, something happened."

"Abigale..."

Before Umbreon could ask again, Azure shoved her way out the den and scrambled to the village.

"QUEEN GARDEVOIR!!!"

The tall human-like Pokémon stepped out from the apparently small castle that complimented the village.

She looked at Azure.

"Abigale has," she was choked by a sob," It's something everyone needs to acknowledge."

The Gardevoir grabbed a hollow microphone that happened to be laying around on the grass. She was surprised it actually functioned.

"All right, village! Azure seems to have something important to say." She mentally added, whatever the world it is and handed the microphone to Azure. It was made of more bamboo, and more string. These were the most common materials to use here.

"ABIGALE DIED! WHEN I TOOK HER IN, THEN SHE DIED!!!!!!!!!!" Azure threw the microphone and hopped into the pond, staying afloat at the surface. She cried loudly.

Umbreon looked at Azure and walked away with his head low. He went towards the mountains like Abigale would've done.

Everyone mourned her death, even Umbreon ironically.

From there on, nobody saw Umbreon for a very long time. And Tyranitar stayed the leader of the village since Abigale kicked the bucket before they could even explain the tradition.