First date

Okay, quick note! This chapeter is dedicated to Nazifa11 for adding this to her library!!!!!! Totally motivated me to continue writting this chapter!!!!!

P.S Abigails favorite song from this time is over there>>>>>>>>>>>>> And yes she can sing that whole song......(song name iNSaNiTY by SF-A2 Miki ft. Kaito)

*****************************************************************************************************

How is it possible that life is so great? I can't stop smiling. Matt just rolls her eyes when I keep grinning at her during lunch, but I can tell that shes smiling a lot more too. She thinks I'm crazy, I have been counting the days we have been going up. She warned me though, that she dosn't celebrate anniversaries or crap like that. When I started to pout she caved and said "Fine, but nothing earlier than a six month." I was so happy after, it just qualified me for another eye roll. I didn't care though, we had been going out for exactly a week, and today was our first official date.  

We walk down to the DQ by the school, share a blizzard, and talk about random crap that makes My laugh until I can't breathe. Attractive right? Its just like we are friends, but now I can make her blush If I stare at her long enough. As we walked to my house she played with my hair. People have an obsession with my hair. Apparently its long, beautiful, and turns auburn in the sunlight. On the other hand, I think its just ordinary, nothing special. 

When we get to my house we go up to my room, close the door, and do homework, unfortunately. Its quiet as Matt focuses hard on her science. She not the sharpest when it comes to science. To lighten the mood I turn on some music. I currently have an obsession with the song InSANiTy, so I turn that on. She smirks as soon as she hears the song, she's the one who got me hooked. I start to sing along and solve the math problem on my paper. Damn, maybe I should start paying attention during class. I sigh and look up to see Matt staring at me. 

"Keep singing, Your voice is beautiful."  

She's said stuff like this before, but for some reason now it makes my heart flutter. 

"Well, of course." I joke, "I am singing about being Insane, I'm quite the pro when it comes to insanity." 

She laughs as I turn the music up. 

"Abigail!!!" The shrill screech i'v been waiting for. 

I wait till the screech happens twice more before screaming, "What Mother?!" 

Matt flinches, I will apologize later, like I always have to. 

"Why do you have the music so loud? Its annoying!" 

"Mother! Its fucking five o clock! I can have it loud if I want it!" I scream back. Then I turn up the music louder for good measure. I hear her screech my name a few more times, but I pretend I don't hear. I can tell Matts uncomfortable, she always is when this happens. I would apologize, but this isn't over yet. On cue she comes storming into my room screaming. 

"I told you to turn off the music! And you don't listen to me?!" 

" you never told me to turn it off, you just said it was annoying." I defend myself 

"Don't you dare sass me!" She screams 

Then she looks at Matt. 

"Oh, I didn't realize we had a guest." She says in a sickly sweet voice 

"Oh, I didn't realize you cared." I say mimicking her tone.

She glares at me before storming out of my room mumbling. She pauses at the top of the stairs and mumbles something about not coming home tonight, then raises her voice loud enough for me to hear her say, "So, you better be home by nine." Then she quickly walks down the stairs and straight out the door.