Sick day

Dedicated to sunset96706 for adding this story to her library!!!!!!!!!!

Okay sorry this took so long. I am suffering from an addiction to Homestuck.... Mental high five to anyone who knows what Homestuck is......

I wrote most of this late at night (or early in the morning) so please point out any horrible grammar/spelling errors!!!

So hope you like this chapter.... it might just be filler, but I have a few weeks to kill before the next big event happens...... Hopefully I will get there in the next chapter........

Oh, tell me what you think of the characters. I know I am really bad at describing them, so if there is anyone who confuses you or who you can't picture, just tell me. I will try to define the characters a little more, but im not so good at it.....

************************************************************************************************

Wish you were here :(

I type in middle of science class. That bitch got sick. She'll probably rat me out latter for being too sentimental, but its the truth. Its not the same without being able to look forward to seeing her. Thus explains why we are texting back and forth during sleeping hour.

For being sick, she sure is being active. Apparently shes been playing video games all night until the sun came up and she remembered that she was supposed to be sleeping. I face palmed.

I unwillingly go to lunch, I just want the day to be over. I don't bother removing my ear buds until I hear Josie say something to me. I yank one ear bud out. "Huh?" I turn to her.

Josie rolls her eyes. "I said, where's Madison?"

"Oh." I mumble."Shes sick." I flip open my phone for Josie.

"Aww!" She exclaims as she reads our text messages. Shes the sentimental type too. I snatch my pink phone back and hand her an ear bud. I have it blaring. she smiles satisfied, we are both Nirvana addicts.

At the end of lunch I ask Josie to come over after school.

"Sorry, I can't" She apologizes."I gotta Babysit Marry today."

"Yep" Haddie pops her P as she comes up behind Josie and wraps her arms around Joise's neck. "Got to work tonight, so Josie can't get out of taking care of Marry. I'm still working for full custody though." She smiles at me. "Josie just ain't the parenting type."

Josie rolls her eyes. "I know that! You can take her, if you leave us alone in the same room of over an hour, only one of us will come out. And I don't plan on living the rest of my life in prison for child abuse."

Haddie's smile drops as she unwraps one arm to grab her cell. "Maybe I can make arrangements to bring her to work with me. I sure th-"

"Its fine. I can put up with her for," She pauses and counts. "Five hours... Hell no, leave her in the street for all I care!"

Haddie untangles her other arm from Josie and crosses both her arms crossed her chest, but not before she wackes Josie in the head. "Take responsibility for once in your life! I can't see how anybody would put up with you!" She screams and storms away. Marry follows shortly behind her, wackes Josie twice as hard on the head and giggles as she walks by.

Josie turns back to me rubbing her head. "So where were we?"

I laugh, "Don't worry, it looks like you have our hands full with role play."

Josie stops rubbing her head. "No, I seriously got to spend five hours with her tonight."

I pat her on the head. "Sucks to be you."