Watch This

"Do you remember when we met?" I snuggled into Rumple, sitting on his lap in the back of his shop.

He adjusted uncomfortably, as if he didn't want to remember, "Yes dear."

"You know, I'm really confused." I turned so I could look at his deep brown eyes.

"How so?"

"How can you have true love with me and Belle?"

He shook his head, "I may be extremely knowable about magic, but I'm afraid that's something I don't know.'

I sarcastically gasped and put my hand over my heart as I had seen him do so many times before. He chucked at my impression of him. I smiled. It's funny how little things like the way someone laughs or the way their eyes light up when they are doing something they love, will make you happy. I rested my forehead against his.

He whispered, "I love you." He kissed me.

Then I heard the bell from the front door ring, "You didn't lock up?"

He motioned me to get up, and I did. "I'm sorry. I must have forgot." He got up and walked to the front. I followed.

Mary Margret smiled, "Hello y/n. I wasn't expecting to see you here."

"Yeah, I came by to go through the new shipment of books." Witch wasn't a lie.

"Oh, did you find anything good?"

"Yeah. I'll be right back." I walked back into the back room and came back with my book. Rumple and Mary Margret seemed to be in a heated discussion, but they both stopped talking when I walked back into the room. "Rumple, I'm heading home. Thanks for the book.'

He nodded, "Goodbye y/n."

After that I walked out onto the dark street. It wasn't quite night, but it was coming quickly. I couldn't help but feel like I was being followed. Every time I turned around there was no one. I just picked up my pace and went into Granny's.

I hopped up one the bar stool. Ruby came up to me, "You okay?"

"Yeah, it's just... I don't know."

"What?"

I motioned for her to lean in, and she did. "I just left Rumple's shop. I had a weird feeling like someone was following me. I just heard the door open, and I'm willing to bet the person who came in was following me." She went to look, but I moved to she couldn't, "Look later, when they won't expect it."

"Okay, can I get you anything?"

"Just a water."

She left, and was back in a moment with my drink, "It's that man from Moe's. He was watching you."

"The one who was in here the other day when I was?"

"Yeah."

"Ruby."

"What?"

"I'm being stalked."