I know

"What?" I looked at him. Did he know I was in danger?

"Come." He led me into the back room. "Ruby you can go now." Ruby nodded and left. Rumple led me into the back room and I sat down in one of the chairs. He paced back and forth in front of me. I wondered what was going through his mind. What did he know? What wasn't he telling?

"What's going on, Rumple?"

He took a deep breath and kneeled down in front on my. He sat one hand on my knee and the other on my hand on my leg. "I love you, and this might be a bit hard to hear. I..." He was struggling to tell me. He felt guilty. No ashamed, sometimes I had never seen before. "Y/N, I can't protect you."

"That's silly. Why not?" He was the most powerful creature in all the realms. No one dared cross him. Well, except Regina or Emma on occasion, but wether they knew it or not, he always came out on top. Who could be threatening him? Even if he was threatened he would never admit it.

He swallowed, "He has the dagger."

I sipped off the chair, and onto the floor with him. I wiped the tear from his face. "Who has your dagger!?" I felt like I was about to explode. Who would do this to him?

"He said if," he looked down, refusing to make eye contact, "He said if I stopped seeing Belle he would make me hurt you."

"Who, Rumple?" He held it face in my hands, forcing him to look at me."

"Moe French."

I pulled him against me, and just sat with him for a while. I just wanted to comfort him. I almost wanted to laugh. I was a week little girl comforting this beast of a man.

"What now?"

He pulled away from me and stood up, helping me to my feet. "You need to leave. They've caught on to us. For my safety and yours, you need to leave."

"Wha-what?" I searched for some kind of evidence on his face that he didn't want me to leave, but I couldn't find it. He just nodded solemnly. I bit the inside of my lip to keep myself from cry "Bye, Rumple."

When I got home I crawled into bed. He was a coward or maybe just didn't believe in me. Maybe he didn't believe that I could get through to him. Our true love was more powerful then some stupid curse and I knew it.

There was the matter that true love couldn't stop Rumple when someone had the dagger last time. He had just left Belle in the dust.

He might know what he is talking about. As much as I wanted to deny it, He was right. There was one curse true love couldn't stop. That stupid dagger.

Plus, did we even have true love anymore? I mean, he had true love with Belle. Could he have true love with us both? Maybe our true love wore off or something. Can true love wear off? Who knows?