Deal

"Actually its Missy." I tried to smile under his intense stare.

"Oh, yes. My apologies, you remind me of an old friend." His stare lightened.

"It's find. How can I help you Mr. Gold?"

"I would like to sign out."

I smiled and helped him do so.

*Later*

I sat in my apartment trying to ignore the yelling coming from, Ursula, my next door neighbor's apartment. I heard something break and considered calling the cops. 'Maybe I should just go check.'

I went to the door to her apartment and heard something about Storybook Main. One thing flashed across my vision. My last memory included and sign that said, Leaving Storybook Main. So many people had told me it wasn't a real place.

I knocked and Ursula swung open the door, "Missy, how are you?" She smiled.

"Good. Can I come in?"

She looked behind her, "Yeah."

I walked in and my heart skipped a beat when I spotted Mr. Gold over by one of her fish tanks. Not out of fear, just excitement maybe. He smiled when he saw me, and I smiled back.

"I was just wondering what was going on."

"Just a coral between old friends." Robert smirked. Ursula shot him a glare.

'Maybe they are exes or something.' I though to myself, "I heard you say something about Storybook. I've been there. It's a nice place." I smile, lying through my teeth.

Robert gave me a confused look, "You remember? Why didn't you say anything before?"

"I know you?"

"You don't remember." He rocked back a bit closing his eyes.

"What is going on with you two?" Ursula asked.

"I'm not sure what he's talking about." 'I must have known him.'

"This is y/n. She lived in Storybrook before she left and forgot everything." He huffed.

"What?" Ursula asked in unison with me.

"This is the girl I told you about. I know her. She left because... well, details are unimportant. I left town to find her. I thought I might grab you and Curella on my way back in, considering, I own you one."

"Excuse me?" I question.

"Okay y/n, I know it won't be easy, but I need you to believe me. Come with us for a week. If you don't remember you come back here."

I looked at them for a moment, "One condition, Katie gets to come."

He grinned, "Deal." I felt like I had heard him say that before. Maybe he was telling the truth.