The meet

{«Callie»}

As I pull the rotini casserole out of the oven I hear the doorbell ring. Me and Ari decided to eat in with the girls since it's a big change for them. "I'll get it babe." The blonde smiles and continues to stir the Alfredo sauce.

I open the door to see a petite, tan brunette with two suitcases and a carry on. "Hello, I'm Regina Mills. You hired me as your-"

"Resident, yes. Come in." The woman smiles and nods in compliance.

I close the door and face Regina. "Now I know that I informed you that we'd be going out to eat but me and my wife decided to cook since you've had a long day."

"Of course." The brunette says quietly.

"Now if you follow me I'll show you to your room." I walk her down the hallway. "Here you're this one on the right. Feel free to decorate it how you'd like. Oh and the bathroom is straight down last door on your left."

She nods and walks into her room. "Thank you. I'll be right out."

I walk back to my smiley wife in the kitchen. "So..? How is she.?"

"Quiet, but gorgeous." I chuckle as she raises an eyebrow.

"Gorgeous?"

"Your type though." I nudge her shoulder.

"Tan and brunette?" She winks.

As she says as the petite woman walks through the living room to the kitchen. I look too my wife who's eyes were wide. Nudging her with my elbow she snaps out of it. "You must be Regina."

The brunette nods and shyly smiles. "And you're the famous Arizona Robbins."

"Famous?"

"Yes." Regina's shoulders relax and I can tell she's warming up. "You're all Robin ever talks about." She playfully rolls her eyes. "Here let me help. Is that rotini casserole?"

She walks around the counter and grabs the spare apron. Swiftly she begins to take over the second patch of casserole. My wife mouths 'I like her.' As she puts the rolls in the oven.

{«Regina»}

"So who's this Robin who won't stop talking about me?" The blonde asks.

"Oh my boyfriend." I smile. "He follows your work. He says he wants to be the next Corev. He signed up to be your resident." Arizona's face drops. "Oh no he's not mad he didn't get picked. He's actually very optimistic, he said you chose the best so they can save the most."

The surgeon smiled at the comment. "You'll be meeting her tonight actually." Callie states.

More people.. great.

The doorbell rings and my heart stops. "I'll get the door." Arizona leaves the kitchen to get the door.

"So how long have you pursued a job in ortho?" My boss asks.

"Since I was 12. At first I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist but ortho because it's higher pay and I get to save lives not study lost ones." I put the casserole in the second oven.

"Everyone this is Emma Swan. My new resident." I look up and my eyes catch on emeralds.

So green. More than Robins.

Wait why am I comparing her to Robin?? "Emma this is my wife Callie and her resident Regina. She's living here as well." The blonde gives a goofy smile and sticks her hand out to shake.

So happy.. I hate it.

I wipe my hands on my apron before shaking hers. "Nice to meet you Regina."

"Like wise." I smile.

Something tells me this will be a tough first few weeks..