The Night shift: part one

Two weeks later

Emma' POV

"Emma?!" My eyes shoot open as I spring up.

In a panic I jump out of bed and race to Regina's room. I reach her door to see the brunette hidden behind covers, her eyes staring and giggling. "What?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Em you're practically naked." A laugh escapes her lips as my eyes widen with pure embarrassment.

I feel my cheeks turn red as I realize I'm only covered by my bra and running shorts. "We've got thirty minutes till Ari and Cal leave us and we have to walk to work." The older woman states not moving her stare from my body. "That means hurry up." I quickly nod and and rush to my room.

"It's gunna be a long day.." I mumble under my breath as I get ready.

Why'd she wake me up like that? I mean it worked but still. I was genuinely worried. Though seeing that smile on her face made it worth it. Smiling at myself I put on a white tank and my skinny jeans, my feet snug in my brown riding boots and my red leather jacket covering my arms. I turn my head and the sound on two knocks at my door. Leaning against the doorframe was no other than Arizona Robbins. The blonde gives a cheeky smile which I return. "Hey Swan. How are you and Mills getting along?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

I roll my eyes and grab my bag. "Good." Smiling simply towards myself.

"Oooooh." The doctors frame pushed off the door and towards me. "You like her!"

"Shut up!" I laugh and attempt to push past her but she grabs my arm.

"Be careful, she's a firecracker." I tilt my head in confusion towards her metaphor. "From what Calliope says, everyone and I mean everyone stares at her, some are brave enough to flirt, all fail to get her to earn her love. Though, when she's near you Emma Swan, she can't take her eyes off you." She pokes my shoulder and I laugh.

"What are you two talking about?" My head snaps towards the beautiful brunette in the hallway. "Earth to Swan. Stop drooling, it's a big turn off dear." Her eyes widen at her choice of words and my cheeks burn red. "What were you talking about."

"Acerca de cuánto te ama el rubia" Calli calls from the front door. "Vamenos!"

"What did she say?" I question and both Arizona and Regina laugh. "What?!"

"You're simply adorable Swan." The brunette comments.

Regina's POV

"Oh by the way you and Swan are on the night shift too." Callie says as she parks the sedan.

"Mande? No hago bien en la noche." I respond and both blondes tilt their heads.

"Why do you insist on speaking Spanish?" Emma rolls her eyes playfully causing me to giggle.

"Because it's amusing to see the confusion on your face and why do you insist on speaking English? Hmm?" Arizona laughs as the residents face turns red.

"She's got a point." The older blonde laughs.

We all step out of the car and head towards the hospital. Soon I feel the constant stares which quite frankly make me feel uneasy. I begin to pick at my nails when I feel soft fingers lace theirs with mine. Looking up, my gaze is caught on piercing green eyes which seem to look right through me. "How do you say 'I'm here for you'?" That sweet smile forms from the blondes lips.

"Estoy aquí para ti."

"Estoy aquí para ti." I can't help But laugh at the way the blonde said it.

(How Emma pronounced it) Eesto a-key pear-a tie))

"We'll work on that." I nudge her shoulder and she giggles.

"Come on love birds." Ari calls out.

"We're not love birds." I snap and let go of Emma's hand.

"See Emma, Firecracker." The blonde says explosion gestures at the Swan.

I snap my head towards the green eyed beauty as she shrugs her shoulders. "It's gunna be a long night."

I roll my eyes at Emma's comment and walk to the locker room.